Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Add numbers in third code with conditions on the 1st and 2nd Post 302883355 by ctsgnb on Monday 13th of January 2014 12:13:50 PM
Old 01-13-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmadhan
awk '{ if ( $1 > $2 ) { arr[$2$1] += $3 } else { arr[$1$2] += $3 } }END{ for (i in arr) { print i, arr[i] } }' file
$1 and $2 will be concatenated in the output when you print i which may not be a "userfriendly" output

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Want the UNIX code - I want to sum of the 1st column wherever the first 2nd and 3rd columns r equal

I have the code for the below things.. File1 has the content as below 8859 0 subscriberCreate 18 0 subscriberPaymentMethodChange 1650 0 subscriberProfileUpdate 7668 0 subscriberStatusChange 13 4020100 subscriberProfileUpdate 1 4020129 subscriberStatusChange 2 4020307 subscriberCreate 8831... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mahen
5 Replies
GET_DEFINED_FUNCTIONS(3)						 1						  GET_DEFINED_FUNCTIONS(3)

get_defined_functions - Returns an array of all defined functions

SYNOPSIS
array get_defined_functions (void ) DESCRIPTION
Gets an array of all defined functions. RETURN VALUES
Returns a multidimensional array containing a list of all defined functions, both built-in (internal) and user-defined. The internal func- tions will be accessible via $arr["internal"], and the user defined ones using $arr["user"] (see example below). EXAMPLES
Example #1 get_defined_functions(3) example <?php function myrow($id, $data) { return "<tr><th>$id</th><td>$data</td></tr> "; } $arr = get_defined_functions(); print_r($arr); ?> The above example will output something similar to: Array ( [internal] => Array ( [0] => zend_version [1] => func_num_args [2] => func_get_arg [3] => func_get_args [4] => strlen [5] => strcmp [6] => strncmp ... [750] => bcscale [751] => bccomp ) [user] => Array ( [0] => myrow ) ) SEE ALSO
function_exists(3), get_defined_vars(3), get_defined_constants(3), get_declared_classes(3). PHP Documentation Group GET_DEFINED_FUNCTIONS(3)