Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Great Job!
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Great Job! Post 302883216 by Akshay Hegde on Sunday 12th of January 2014 04:12:29 AM
Old 01-12-2014
Great Job!

I am really very happy to see "current activity" which you guys recently implemented/developed, you guys really doing great job.

Thank you Administrator/moderator/staff.

Actually it's my personal opinion, I feel more comfortable, to ask question / answer question in unix.com than other forum. It's really well organized, prompt support, I am very happy here.,and we should increase the size of our community.
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Great deal!

Okay, I don't know how this is funny, but it is. I found this while searching for Linux (please don't ask). :o (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gnerd
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Great service -- why?

This a great service! I'm just curious how the people who are paying for the server, domain name, etc. are paying their bills. It doesn't look like this site generates any income through ads... why not try putting google's adwords on the site? Seems like it would be free money. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scottish
1 Replies
ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)

NAME
ecaccess-job-list - List all ECaccess Jobs SYNOPSIS
ecaccess-job-list -version|-help|-manual ecaccess-job-list [-debug] [job-id] DESCRIPTION
List all your ECaccess Jobs. When a job-id is specified then the details for this job are displayed. The Job statuses can have the following values: INIT Jobs are being initialised STDBY Jobs are waiting for an event EXEC Jobs are running WAIT Jobs have been queued to the scheduler (e.g. LoadLeveler) RETR Jobs will be resubmitted STOP Jobs have NOT completed (error) DONE Jobs have successfully completed ARGUMENTS
job-id (optional) The identifier of the ECaccess Job to retrieve the details. OPTIONS
-version Display version number and exits. -help Print a brief help message and exits. -manual Prints the manual page and exits. -debug Display the SOAP messages exchanged. EXAMPLES
ecaccess-job-list 124356 Give the informations concerning the ECaccess Job with identifier 124356. ecaccess-job-list List all your ECaccess Jobs in the spool. SEE ALSO
ecaccess-queue-list, ecaccess-job-delete, ecaccess-job-get, ecaccess-job-restart, ecaccess-job-submit and ecaccess. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-16 ECACCESS-JOB-LIST(1p)