Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Pearl script Net::SFTP authentication error Post 302883005 by vbe on Friday 10th of January 2014 11:09:05 AM
Old 01-10-2014
Since its especting a DSA key why not generate the proper ? pointless copying a a RSA for a DSA...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pearl Script Help

#!/usr/bin/perl $basedir = "/home/MYUSERID/public_html/ordered_files"; $allowall = "yes"; $theext = ".gif"; use CGI; $onnum = 1; while ($onnum != 11) { my $req = new CGI; my $file = $req->param("FILE$onnum"); if ($file ne "") { my $fileName = $file; $fileName =~... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikah_01
9 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP- Non-interactive user authentication

Hi All, sftp -b script.txt <hostname> user-authentication through non-interactive way is desired. But, its failing to do so. Could anyone kindly advise. Thanks for any/all help at the earliest. Regards, Dheeraj. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dheeruchakri
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Pearl script to automate SSL certificate import

Hello, I want to automate the process of importing a SSL certificate name *.cer to cacerts through perl script. both the certificates belong to same folder. The usual way of doing it is by executing the below command which imports the key name certnew.cer to cacerts in the same folder. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_kk
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

c function calling from a pearl script

Hi, Is it possible to call a c function defined in a .c file from a pearl script? How is this possible? Thannks in advance, JS (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

sftp/scp/ssh script with password as authentication

Hello, Do you guys know set of commands that can incorporate to sftp/scp/ssh to add password in a script to automate file transfer. Our client is not using ssh keys authentication so we are force to create a script to pass the password into the script to transfer files via sftp/scp/ssh. We... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: james_falco
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

passwordless authentication of SFTP script

Dear All I need to discuss about the problem which has been discussed so many times here. I need to transfer a file from server A to server B via passwordless SFTP script. By reading the threads on this topic here, I followed the below steps but still it's not working .. Pls find the steps... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: uday.shankar
13 Replies

7. Red Hat

SFTP command with certificate authentication

Hello list, I am attempting to connect from a Redhat 6 machine to another linux machine. When I use the SSH command and specify my private key to use this it all connects fine, however there doesn't seem to be an option in the SFTP command to specify my private key for authentication. In... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: landossa
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP-how to log individual sftp command error while executing shell script

Hi, I have situation where i need to automate transferring 10000+ files using sftp. while read line do if ; then echo "-mput /home/student/Desktop/folder/$line/* /cygdrive/e/folder/$line/">>sftpCommand.txt fi done< files.txt sftp -b sftpCommand.txt stu@192.168.2.1 The above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: noobrobot
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Ssh authentication from .NET webpage to UNIX is not working

My .NET website invokes a perl script to perform GIT operations on Gerrit server running UBuntu. In the perl script I connect using passwordless authentication to Gerrit server as below: system ( "ssh gitadmin@gerritserver.com 'cd /xyz && git clone xxx' "); I verified that ssh authentication... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tkota
3 Replies
RSA_print(3)							      OpenSSL							      RSA_print(3)

NAME
RSA_print, RSA_print_fp, DSAparams_print, DSAparams_print_fp, DSA_print, DSA_print_fp, DHparams_print, DHparams_print_fp - print cryptographic parameters LIBRARY
libcrypto, -lcrypto SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/rsa.h> int RSA_print(BIO *bp, RSA *x, int offset); int RSA_print_fp(FILE *fp, RSA *x, int offset); #include <openssl/dsa.h> int DSAparams_print(BIO *bp, DSA *x); int DSAparams_print_fp(FILE *fp, DSA *x); int DSA_print(BIO *bp, DSA *x, int offset); int DSA_print_fp(FILE *fp, DSA *x, int offset); #include <openssl/dh.h> int DHparams_print(BIO *bp, DH *x); int DHparams_print_fp(FILE *fp, DH *x); DESCRIPTION
A human-readable hexadecimal output of the components of the RSA key, DSA parameters or key or DH parameters is printed to bp or fp. The output lines are indented by offset spaces. RETURN VALUES
These functions return 1 on success, 0 on error. SEE ALSO
openssl_dh(3), openssl_dsa(3), openssl_rsa(3), BN_bn2bin(3) HISTORY
RSA_print(), RSA_print_fp(), DSA_print(), DSA_print_fp(), DH_print(), DH_print_fp() are available in all versions of SSLeay and OpenSSL. DSAparams_print() and DSAparams_print_fp() were added in SSLeay 0.8. 1.0.1i 2009-07-20 RSA_print(3)