Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Debian 6.06 No Common CD-Rom Detected Post 302882576 by csorhand on Wednesday 8th of January 2014 02:25:05 AM
Old 01-08-2014
sreyan32 ,

There is a settings in netinstall to specify proxy when connecting to net to get repo and packages. . I think when you specify the Repo site it will ask you for http url together with Proxy ( id you're going to use one)

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

booting from CD-ROM

I recently decided to install FreeBSD on an old 486 PC. I downloaded the iso and burnt it on my other computer. After that I went into the BIOS on the 486 to set the CD as my primary boot device.. but strangely there's no such option :confused: And when i boot the machine the floppy drive makes... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: J.P
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

CD-ROM Problems

I am having problems booting to my external CD-ROM drive. When I try to run the command "boot cdrom" from my OK prompt I get the error "SCSI device 6,0 is not responding, Can't open boot device". Also, when I run the command "test cdrom", I get the error "SCSI device 6,0 is not responding, cdrom... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: saucierm
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem with cd rom

have a problem with mandrake, it doesnt let me take more than 3 files from a cd to the hard drive at once. ie from a cd with 100 mp3s on, I have to take 3, then eject the cd and put it back and take 3 more. very tidious, people tell me this is a default problem with mandrake, I say there must... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tayoz
1 Replies

4. Linux

cd-rom

I'm getting started on Linux coming from Windows. I've got Red Hat 8.0 (I think 8.0) installed. I'm going to install a program from the cd-rom. I hope this isn't to stupid of a question, how do I install it? I've done some research unfortunately I don't have a lot of time on my hands and I haven't... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: seedogg99
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cd rom device

Hi All, I would like to mount a cd device on a sun using the mount command. But i do not know what device the cd drive is ie /dev/sr0 or /dev/cdrom0 bla bla. I need this info to run the command... mount /dev/blah /mnt/cdrom so i can access the cd. but i dont know what blah in the above is.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkap
1 Replies

6. Solaris

cd rom to dvd rom drive swap

Hello, I need to replace a cd rom drive with a dvd rom drive in a SunFire v120 running Solaris 8. My objective is to install Solaris 10 from dvd disc. Downloading Solaris 10 cd discs is not an option since I am in Baghdad, Iraq and connection speeds are horrible. So far, all I can get is power to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: 555
9 Replies

7. Solaris

Unable to use CD-ROM

I've been having some problems with the CD/DVD drive in my V480 server. I've decided to try to boot from the Solaris DVD (to rule out the Solaris 10 OS as a culprit). I get the following errors when I try to boot from the DVD Rebooting with command: boot cdrom Boot device:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

remote cd-rom

Hi, I am using a PC with XP at my office and using Solaris 9 via X-win32 (Sun WS is somewhere at server room). Is there anyway to use my pc's CDROM to install programs to Solaris 9 ..? ( they dont share the same file system. They are only connected through net. However, they both use same... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: titanic
3 Replies

9. Hardware

iPhone Not being detected

I'm New to the linux world I'm running OpenSuse and as soon as I installed everything was wokring like a charm. and i said to myself I'm so keeping this OpSys! everytime i would plug in my iPhone it would read it as anything else as a filesystem and i was able to go through the device files an etc,... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
9 Replies
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy(3pm)

NAME
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy - Jabber proxy HIERARCHY
Glib::Boxed +----Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy METHODS
proxy = Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy->new ($type) o $type (Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType) proxy = Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy->new_with_server ($type, $server, $port) o $type (Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType) o $server (string) o $port (integer) string = $proxy->get_password $proxy->set_password ($password) o $password (string) integer = $proxy->get_port $proxy->set_port ($port) o $port (integer) string = $proxy->get_server $proxy->set_server ($server) o $server (string) proxytype = $proxy->get_type $proxy->set_type ($type) o $type (Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType) string = $proxy->get_username $proxy->set_username ($username) o $username (string) ENUMS AND FLAGS
enum Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::ProxyType o 'none' / 'LM_PROXY_TYPE_NONE' o 'http' / 'LM_PROXY_TYPE_HTTP' SEE ALSO
Net::Jabber::Loudmouth, Glib::Boxed COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 by Florian Ragwitz This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.7 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Net::Jabber::Loudmouth::Proxy(3pm)