Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Back up solution in Solaris 10 environment Post 302882567 by Abilash_KP on Wednesday 8th of January 2014 01:04:45 AM
Old 01-08-2014
The file system we are using is ufs.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need a redundency solution for Solaris.

Dear friends, I look after 10 Solaris servers. What I need to do is to come up with a solution so that in case one of the servers dies, be able to create the same server in the shortest possible way. I believe in Windows OS they use something called "Ghosting ". My question is what should I use to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: snili
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Clustering solution for RH Linux AS and Solaris x86/AMD 64

Dear All Experts, Would like to know the maturity/ stability of Redhat Linux AS 3.0 and Solaris. My organization need to setup cluster solution. We are well-versed with Veritas Cluster on Solaris. We are thinking of waiting for certification support of the various ISV like Oracle, Veritas... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: izy100
3 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Well well well... Solaris is back

It looks like Sun is finally back with the x86 crowd with Solaris. Solaris 9 is now on their Download / Order page: http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/binaries/get.html but $20 to download and $95 for media... I don't think I'll be rushing out to pay that. Here is a link to their press... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sample solution for Firefox-3.6.10 pkg in solaris 10 for X86

download pkg from sunfreeware web site (root user mode) step1: #mkdir opt/sft step2: download the package and save it in the opt/sft directory step3: #bunzip2 firefox-3.6.10.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-i386-pkg.bz2 step 4 #pkgadd -d ./firefox-3.6.10.en-US.solaris-10-fcs-i386-pkg ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alamin2010
3 Replies

5. Solaris

OpenSource / Free backup and restore solution for Solaris 10

Is there any free /opensource backup&restore solution available for solaris10 i want to backup Solaris10 machine with oracle 9 version. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashif_islam
0 Replies
repquota(1M)						  System Administration Commands					      repquota(1M)

NAME
repquota - summarize quotas for a ufs file system SYNOPSIS
repquota [-v] filesystem... repquota -a [-v] DESCRIPTION
repquota prints a summary of the disk usage and quotas for the specified ufs file systems. The current number of files and amount of space (in kilobytes) is printed for each user along with any quotas created with edquota(1M). The filesystem must have the file quotas in its root directory. Only the super-user may view quotas which are not their own. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a Report on all mounted ufs file systems that have rq in the mntopts field of the /etc/vfstab file. -v Report quotas for all users, even those who do not consume resources. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of repquota when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
edquota(1M), quota(1M), quotacheck(1M), quotaon(1M), attributes(5), largefile(5), quotactl(7I) SunOS 5.10 16 Sep 1996 repquota(1M)