Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems UNIX.com links from Google yield invalid thread error Post 302882485 by radoulov on Tuesday 7th of January 2014 07:29:30 AM
Old 01-07-2014
The problem has been fixed. Thank you for informing us!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

links in UNIX

Hi Can you please tell me how to create a softlink to a file on a different partition ? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Collection of Unix Links

Hi, Is there is a good collection of Links to Unix Related stuff? Regards, Kriss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kriss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

01.30 Invalid shell error

Hi, I am getting the error 01.30 Invalid shell error I am running the bash shell script in the korn login shell. I have mentioned the #!/bin/bash statement in the my script but not sure why it is giving this error to me.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_harish80
4 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

"SunOS/Solaris Links" Sticky thread need an update

7 out of 8 links in one of the two Solaris Sticky threads are dead: https://www.unix.com/solaris/17943-sunos-solaris-links.html Could a moderator update them or unlock the thread to allow contributors to provide up to date replacement links ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jlliagre
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Google ads links

I'm trying to reconstruct the google ads as they get displayed in script tags in a html page and place them in a wget command. Anyone tried that before? Thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhsd
4 Replies
fixadd(3alleg4) 						  Allegro manual						   fixadd(3alleg4)

NAME
fixadd - Safe function to add fixed point numbers clamping overflow. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> fixed fixadd(fixed x, fixed y); DESCRIPTION
Although fixed point numbers can be added with the normal '+' integer operator, that doesn't provide any protection against overflow. If overflow is a problem, you should use this function instead. It is slower than using integer operators, but if an overflow occurs it will set `errno' and clamp the result, rather than just letting it wrap. Example: fixed result; /* This will put 5035 into `result'. */ result = fixadd(itofix(5000), itofix(35)); /* Sets `errno' and puts -32768 into `result'. */ result = fixadd(itofix(-31000), itofix(-3000)); ASSERT(!errno); /* This will fail. */ RETURN VALUE
Returns the clamped result of adding `x' to `y', setting `errno' to ERANGE if there was an overflow. SEE ALSO
fixsub(3alleg4), fixmul(3alleg4), fixdiv(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 fixadd(3alleg4)