Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Svn update
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Svn update Post 302882440 by csorhand on Tuesday 7th of January 2014 02:12:45 AM
Old 01-07-2014
fereshte,

See the error " SSL handshake". Did you configure your subversion? or your SSL expired. just my perception.

=)

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 6.1 SVN

Can anybody provide me with useful links how to install SVN on AIX 6.1? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwzviadi
10 Replies

2. Ubuntu

svn keyrings

Hello, I have a svn account and can use it easly trought Web browser inserting username and passwd. But I get problems when I wanna do the same via shell, here the output that I get: svn --username myusername co https://address/repo/ . Password for '(null)' GNOME keyring: svn: OPTIONS... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dedalus
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

svn question

Hello, This one really stumps me. I checked out a repo to a subdirectory. I created a simple post-commit hook that updates the webserver. A. When I update with the command line everything is fine. B. When I use a GUI program to commit, I get this message in the log: Host key verification... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mike628
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

svn check out

If I am transfering a folder from svn location to my unix server with below command, it is working – svn co svn+ssh://bcvxsvxxnp01.corp.ocwen.com/svn/repos/repos/REALResolution/CalcEngine/CalcEngine\ QA/1852011_CalcEngine_v5.1 But when I do below thing – ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thearpit
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

SVN installation problem.

Hi, I am a perl user. I cannot check in files in my server. I have been provided with a svn_bin/svn file. I have put that file in my home directory. I need to extract the file using some command but am not successfull in getting the command. the command should be run so that i ll be able... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: irudayaraj
0 Replies

6. Solaris

How to integrate SVN client to SVN server repository.

Hi, I am new to SVN configuration on Solaris 10.I have installed SVN client version 1.7. bash-3.00# ./svn --version svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709) compiled Mar 2 2012, 12:59:36 Here my requirement is how to integrate svn client to One of the SVN server repository. My repository... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: muraliinfy04
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with svn update using cron job.

I want to update svn code using a nightly job using cron, i have created a job in cron as, 30 17-19 * * 1-5 /home/saprab/svnUpdate.sh <branch> <svnusername> <svnpassword> >> <logfile> 2>&1 svnUpdate.sh : =============== #!/bin/bash branch=$1 svnuser=$2 svnpass=$3 cd ${branch}... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhavesh.sapra
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to SVN from UNIX

Hi, Can anyone please tell the command to connect to SVN from UNIX? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sampoorna
1 Replies

9. Programming

Beginning svn

I had hard time to understand svn, and asked my admin who said I was over thinking and recommend remember the 5~6 commands to do as told. But I am so lost when the situation changed a little bit. For example, I am in my local box under my project folder: /home/yifangt/svn/ where there are two... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Making post down hook script for svn regarding sending emails after an file is committed in svn

Hi Folks , I am asking this question but i apologise please if this is not the correct forum , I have to develop a shell script that i want to place in at hooks/post-commit , that is basically i have to develop a post hook script and the main functionality of that script would be lets say if... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunsun06060606
0 Replies
SSL_connect(3SSL)						      OpenSSL							 SSL_connect(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_connect - initiate the TLS/SSL handshake with an TLS/SSL server SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> int SSL_connect(SSL *ssl); DESCRIPTION
SSL_connect() initiates the TLS/SSL handshake with a server. The communication channel must already have been set and assigned to the ssl by setting an underlying BIO. NOTES
The behaviour of SSL_connect() depends on the underlying BIO. If the underlying BIO is blocking, SSL_connect() will only return once the handshake has been finished or an error occurred. If the underlying BIO is non-blocking, SSL_connect() will also return when the underlying BIO could not satisfy the needs of SSL_connect() to continue the handshake, indicating the problem by the return value -1. In this case a call to SSL_get_error() with the return value of SSL_connect() will yield SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ or SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE. The calling process then must repeat the call after taking appropriate action to satisfy the needs of SSL_connect(). The action depends on the underlying BIO. When using a non-blocking socket, nothing is to be done, but select() can be used to check for the required condition. When using a buffering BIO, like a BIO pair, data must be written into or retrieved out of the BIO before being able to continue. RETURN VALUES
The following return values can occur: <0 The TLS/SSL handshake was not successful, because a fatal error occurred either at the protocol level or a connection failure occurred. The shutdown was not clean. It can also occur of action is need to continue the operation for non-blocking BIOs. Call SSL_get_error() with the return value ret to find out the reason. 0 The TLS/SSL handshake was not successful but was shut down controlled and by the specifications of the TLS/SSL protocol. Call SSL_get_error() with the return value ret to find out the reason. 1 The TLS/SSL handshake was successfully completed, a TLS/SSL connection has been established. SEE ALSO
SSL_get_error(3), SSL_accept(3), SSL_shutdown(3), ssl(3), bio(3), SSL_set_connect_state(3), SSL_do_handshake(3), SSL_CTX_new(3) 1.0.1e 2014-08-06 SSL_connect(3SSL)