Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems UNIX.com links from Google yield invalid thread error Post 302882393 by Unregistered on Monday 6th of January 2014 03:49:11 PM
Old 01-06-2014
UNIX.com links from Google yield invalid thread error

If one enters a Google search query like

Code:
site:unix.com mysql php

and clicks on the resulting link, one gets the message below:

Code:
vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Unregistered

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

links in UNIX

Hi Can you please tell me how to create a softlink to a file on a different partition ? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Collection of Unix Links

Hi, Is there is a good collection of Links to Unix Related stuff? Regards, Kriss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kriss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

01.30 Invalid shell error

Hi, I am getting the error 01.30 Invalid shell error I am running the bash shell script in the korn login shell. I have mentioned the #!/bin/bash statement in the my script but not sure why it is giving this error to me.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_harish80
4 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

"SunOS/Solaris Links" Sticky thread need an update

7 out of 8 links in one of the two Solaris Sticky threads are dead: https://www.unix.com/solaris/17943-sunos-solaris-links.html Could a moderator update them or unlock the thread to allow contributors to provide up to date replacement links ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jlliagre
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Google ads links

I'm trying to reconstruct the google ads as they get displayed in script tags in a html page and place them in a wget command. Anyone tried that before? Thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhsd
4 Replies
GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)					      General Commands Manual					      GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)

NAME
google-sitemapgen -- simple script to automate production of sitemaps for a webserver SYNOPSIS
google-sitemapgen [--testing] [--help] [--config=config.xml] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the google-sitemapgen command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. google-sitemapgen is a program that automatically produces sitemaps for a webserver, in the Google Sitemap Protocol (GSP). Sitemap files are XML listings of content you make available on your web server. The files can be directly submitted to search engines as hints for the search engine web crawlers as they index your web site. This can result in better coverage of your web content in search engine indices, and less of your bandwidth spent doing it. OPTIONS
--config=config.xml Specify the location of the configuration config.xml --testing Used to test the sitemap generator configuration. --help Display a summary of options and exit. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/google-sitemapgen/examples/example_config.xml.gz AUTHOR
Google Sitemap was originally written by Google Code <opensource@google.com>. This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version pub- lished by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. GOOGLE-SITEMAPGEN(1)