Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems UNIX.com links from Google yield invalid thread error Post 302882393 by Unregistered on Monday 6th of January 2014 03:49:11 PM
Old 01-06-2014
UNIX.com links from Google yield invalid thread error

If one enters a Google search query like

Code:
site:unix.com mysql php

and clicks on the resulting link, one gets the message below:

Code:
vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Unregistered

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

links in UNIX

Hi Can you please tell me how to create a softlink to a file on a different partition ? thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: infyanurag
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Collection of Unix Links

Hi, Is there is a good collection of Links to Unix Related stuff? Regards, Kriss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kriss
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

01.30 Invalid shell error

Hi, I am getting the error 01.30 Invalid shell error I am running the bash shell script in the korn login shell. I have mentioned the #!/bin/bash statement in the my script but not sure why it is giving this error to me.. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_harish80
4 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

"SunOS/Solaris Links" Sticky thread need an update

7 out of 8 links in one of the two Solaris Sticky threads are dead: https://www.unix.com/solaris/17943-sunos-solaris-links.html Could a moderator update them or unlock the thread to allow contributors to provide up to date replacement links ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jlliagre
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Google ads links

I'm trying to reconstruct the google ads as they get displayed in script tags in a html page and place them in a wget command. Anyone tried that before? Thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gfhsd
4 Replies
MSSQL_QUERY(3)															    MSSQL_QUERY(3)

mssql_query - Send MS SQL query

SYNOPSIS
mixed mssql_query (string $query, [resource $link_identifier], [int $batch_size]) DESCRIPTION
mssql_query(3) sends a query to the currently active database on the server that's associated with the specified link identifier. PARAMETERS
o $query - An SQL query. o $link_identifier - A MS SQL link identifier, returned by mssql_connect(3) or mssql_pconnect(3). If the link identifier isn't specified, the last opened link is assumed. If no link is open, the function tries to establish a link as if mssql_connect(3) was called, and use it. o $batch_size - The number of records to batch in the buffer. RETURN VALUES
Returns a MS SQL result resource on success, TRUE if no rows were returned, or FALSE on error. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mssql_query(3) example <?php // Connect to MSSQL $link = mssql_connect('KALLESPCSQLEXPRESS', 'sa', 'phpfi'); if (!$link || !mssql_select_db('php', $link)) { die('Unable to connect or select database!'); } // Do a simple query, select the version of // MSSQL and print it. $version = mssql_query('SELECT @@VERSION'); $row = mssql_fetch_array($version); echo $row[0]; // Clean up mssql_free_result($version); ?> NOTES
Note If the query returns multiple results then it is necessary to fetch all results by mssql_next_result(3) or free the results by mssql_free_result(3) before executing next query. SEE ALSO
mssql_select_db(3), mssql_connect(3). PHP Documentation Group MSSQL_QUERY(3)