Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Need urgent deletion of post.. Post 302882292 by Varun Gera on Monday 6th of January 2014 03:30:28 AM
Old 01-06-2014
Need urgent deletion of post..

Hi,

I am sorry for asking a help, i want all my post and the results to be deleted urgently , for your knowledge base i can post a new with some demo server names

I would be very thankful if this can be done as i am under some work pressure.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Post deletion

Admin: I've had posted twice my last post Can you please delete it from the SCO forum=? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: funyotros
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Urgent: please replace the perl script in the post with following code

Hi This is very urgent as it is confidential info posted by mistake.Kindly help us asap. post link below: https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/201037-perl-while-loop-each.html please replace the perl script with following script in the post ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Urgent : please remove the names from the post

Hi Sir, There is an escalation going on this and could you please remove the words from the following link . this is really critical. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/196647-remove-headings.html please remove following terms fiappl17dev fiappl18dev ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ptappeta
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

URGENT Reading a file and assessing the syntax shell script URGENT

I am trying to write a shell script which takes an input file as an arguement in the terminal e.g. bash shellscriptname.sh input.txt. I would like for the file to be read line by line each time checking if the .txt file contains certain words or letters(validating the syntax). If the line being... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gurdza32
1 Replies
NZBGET(1)							   User Commands							 NZBGET(1)

NAME
nzbget - binary news file grabber DESCRIPTION
Usage: nzbget [switches] Switches: -h, --help Print this help-message -v, --version Print version and exit -c, --configfile <file> Filename of configuration-file -n, --noconfigfile Prevent loading of configuration-file (required options must be passed with --option) -p, --printconfig Print configuration and exit -o, --option <name=value> Set or override option in configuration-file -s, --server Start nzbget as a server in console-mode -D, --daemon Start nzbget as a server in daemon-mode -V, --serverversion Print server's version and exit -Q, --quit Shutdown server -A, --append <nzb-file> Send file to server's download queue -C, --connect Attach client to server -L, --list [F|G|O|S|H] Request list of downloads from server F list individual files and server status (default) G list groups (nzb-files) and server status O list post-processor-queue H list history S print only server status -P, --pause [D|D2|O|S] Pause server: D pause download queue (default) D2 pause download queue via second pause-register O pause post-processor queue S pause scan of incoming nzb-directory -U, --unpause [D|D2|O|S] Unpause server: D unpause download queue (default) D2 unpause download queue via second pause-register O unpause post-processor queue S unpause scan of incoming nzb-directory -R, --rate <speed> Set download rate on server, in KB/s -T, --top Add file to the top (beginning) of queue (for using with switch --append) -K, --category <name> Assign category to nzb-file (for using with switch --append) -G, --log <lines> Request last <lines> lines from server's screen-log -W, --write <D|I|W|E|G> "Text" Send text to server's log -S, --scan Scan incoming nzb-directory on server -E, --edit [G|O|H] <action> <IDs> Edit items on server G Affect all files in the group (same nzb-file) O Edit post-processor-queue H Edit history <action> is one of: <+offset|-offset> Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job in queue relative to current position, offset is an integer value T Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to top of queue B Move file(s)/group(s)/post-job to bottom of queue P Pause file(s)/group(s)/ Postprocess history-item(s) again U Resume (unpause) file(s)/group(s) A Pause all pars (for groups) R Pause extra pars (for groups)/ Return history-item(s) back to download queue D Delete file(s)/group(s)/post-job(s)/history-item(s) K <name> Set category (for groups) N <name> Rename (for groups) M Merge (for groups) O <name>=<value> Set post-process parameter (for groups) I <priority> Set priority (signed integer) for file(s)/group(s) <IDs> Comma-separated list of file-ids or ranges of file-ids, e. g.: 1-5,3,10-22 nzbget version: 0.7.0 May 2011 NZBGET(1)