Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Vbseo removal
Top Forums Web Development Vbseo removal Post 302882258 by atcspaul on Sunday 5th of January 2014 02:34:26 PM
Old 01-05-2014
you are probably right neo. just got in from a quick dive in front of my condo. i do my best thinking when i have my tanks on and underwater. most relaxing thing in the world. lots to think about, i was in no way trying to trash dragon it may be a great product, i will be watching to see and take my time to make a decision. saw about a 7 foot giant green moray eel as big around as my leg, its been a good day. thank you again for all your advice neo it is really appreciated

ldns-read-zone(1)					      General Commands Manual						 ldns-read-zone(1)

NAME
ldns-read-zone - read a zonefile and print it SYNOPSIS
ldns-read-zone ZONEFILE DESCRIPTION
ldns-read-zone reads a DNS zone file and prints it. The output has 1 resource record per line, and no pretty-printing makeup. OPTIONS
-c Canonicalize all resource records in the zone before printing -d Only print DNSSEC data from the zone. This option skips every record that is not of type NSEC, NSEC3, RRSIG or DNSKEY. DS records are not printed. -h Show usage and exit -n Do not print the SOA record -s Strip DNSSEC data from the zone. This option skips every record that is of type NSEC, NSEC3, RRSIG or DNSKEY. DS records are still printed. -S [[+|0]number | YYYYMMDDxx | unixtime ] Set serial number to the given number, or when preceded by a sign, offset the exisiting number with it. When giving the literal strings YYYYMMDDxx or unixtime, the serial number is tried to be reset in datecounter or in unixtime format respectively. Though is the updated serial number is smaller than the original one, the original one is simply increased by one. When updating a serial number, records of type NSEC, NSEC3, RRSIG and DNSKEY will be skipped when printing the zone. -v Show the version and exit -z Sort the zone before printing (this implies -c) AUTHOR
Written by the ldns team as an example for ldns usage. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005 NLnet Labs. This is free software. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUR- POSE. 30 May 2005 ldns-read-zone(1)