Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs Post 302882218 by Neo on Sunday 5th of January 2014 09:08:35 AM
Old 01-05-2014
Update:

We installed DBSEO by DragonByte and went back to our original vBSEO URLs, but using DragonByte SEO (DBSEO).

So far, even though DBSEO is still in "beta" we like it much better than vBSEO.

Because of DBSEO, we were able to remove all the 301 redirects we wrote to counter problems from the "death" of vBSEO.

So far, we recommend DBSEO to everyone who was a former vBSEO user.
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vbulletin addon for ads?

i'm wondering what vbulletin addon is used here to manage ads if the admin could let me know :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disgust
1 Replies
Gedcom::Individual(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Gedcom::Individual(3pm)

NAME
Gedcom::Individual - a module to manipulate Gedcom individuals Version 1.16 - 24th April 2009 SYNOPSIS
use Gedcom::Individual; my $name = $i->name; my @rel = $i->father; my @rel = $i->mother; my @rel = $i->parents; my @rel = $i->husband; my @rel = $i->wife; my @rel = $i->spouse; my @rel = $i->siblings; my @rel = $i->brothers; my @rel = $i->sisters; my @rel = $i->children; my @rel = $i->sons; my @rel = $i->daughters; my @rel = $i->descendents; my @rel = $i->ancestors; my $ok = $i->delete; my @fam = $i->famc; my @fam = $i->fams; DESCRIPTION
A selection of subroutines to handle individuals in a gedcom file. Derived from Gedcom::Record. HASH MEMBERS
None. METHODS
name my $name = $i->name; Return the name of the individual, with spaces normalised. cased_name my $cased_name = $i->cased_name; Return the name of the individual, with spaces normalised, and surname in upper case. surname my $surname = $i->surname; Return the surname of the individual. given_names my $given_names = $i->given_names; Return the given names of the individual, with spaces normalised. soundex my $soundex = $i->soundex; Return the soundex code of the individual. This function is only available if Text::Soundex.pm is available. sex my $sex = $i->sex; Return the sex of the individual, "M", "F" or "U". Individual functions my @rel = $i->father; my @rel = $i->mother; my @rel = $i->parents; my @rel = $i->husband; my @rel = $i->wife; my @rel = $i->spouse; my @rel = $i->siblings; my @rel = $i->older_siblings; my @rel = $i->younger_siblings; my @rel = $i->brothers; my @rel = $i->sisters; my @rel = $i->children; my @rel = $i->sons; my @rel = $i->daughters; my @rel = $i->descendents; my @rel = $i->ancestors; Return a list of individuals related to $i. Each function, even those with a singular name such as father(), returns a list of individuals holding that relation to $i. More complex relationships can easily be found using the map function. eg: my @grandparents = map { $_->parents } $i->parents; delete my $ok = $i->delete; Delete $i from the data structure. This function will also set $i to undef. This is to remind you that the individual cannot be used again. Returns true iff $i was successfully deleted. Family functions my @fam = $i->famc; my @fam = $i->fams; Return a list of families to which $i belongs. famc() returns those families in which $i is a child. fams() returns those families in which $i is a spouse. perl v5.14.2 2012-04-12 Gedcom::Individual(3pm)