Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Vbseo removal
Top Forums Web Development Vbseo removal Post 302882206 by Neo on Sunday 5th of January 2014 05:52:22 AM
Old 01-05-2014
Hello atcpaul,

Thank you for your kind words about our forums; actually we like vB3 much better than vB4 or vB5... it's cleaner, less bloated and does not suffer from so much "feature creep" and the "me too" social syndrome which vB4 and vB5 suffer from.

Regarding vBSEO, actually the way that group shut down their web site and ended support was ethically and morally wrong. Crawability (vbSEO) just abandoned many well established Internet communities without any transition plan; and just turned off their forum which had a lot of information we needed; and they also just shutdown a web site which was needed by their software to do a license check. What they did was completely irresponsibility and totally inexcusable; and they are lucky their former customers did take them to court for negligence.

Anyway, "never mind" vBSEO and their company and people. They harmed a lot of people; good riddance. Karma is real, so they will get what they deserve, we don't need to waste time over such a failed company and group of people. Move on!

Regarding requesting "my assistance", well, this year I am fully committed to this site and to our moderators, forum advisory team and our members; we have a lot to do in this community to support the 2.5 to 3 Million visitors we have each month and to support our community members who give their time to help others.

Having said that, our community can always use extra money to play for hosting, software, graphics, etc - so if you *really* need my help, the cost for Neo (me) to help you "hands on for your forum" is $2000 USD paid in advance to our forum paypal account.

For this $2000 USD, you will get up to 10 hours of my time in helping you with your site; and all the proceeds of that $2000 will go toward our forums this year. More than likely I'll just share most of it with our moderation and admin team!

I know it sounds like a lot to you, so don't worry if you don't want to contribute $2000 USD for my time. It's perfectly OK by me; as I am fully committed to our community this year!

Best of luck in 2014 and thank you again for the kind words!

TEAMNL(8)						      Team Netlink Interface							 TEAMNL(8)

NAME
teamnl -- team network device Netlink interface tool SYNOPSIS
teamnl [-p port_name] [-a array_index] team_device command [command_args...] teamnl -h DESCRIPTION
teamnl is a tool enabling interaction with a team device via the team driver Netlink interface. This tools serves mainly for debugging pur- poses. Note that it makes no sense to use this tool to change options on team device controlled by a teamd instance. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help text to console and exit. -p ifname, --port_name ifname Select per-port option of provided interface name. -a index, --array_index index Select array option of provided array index. COMMAND
ports Dumps team ports. option Dumps team options. getoption opt_name Gets option by selected name. setoption opt_name opt_value Sets option by selected name. monitor opt_style Monitors changes made to options, ports and interface information. Style can be either "changed" (default) or "all". SEE ALSO
teamd(8), teamdctl(8), teamd.conf(5) AUTHOR
Jiri Pirko is the original author and current maintainer of libteam. libteam 2013-04-01 TEAMNL(8)