Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Vbseo removal
Top Forums Web Development Vbseo removal Post 302882187 by atcspaul on Saturday 4th of January 2014 09:51:55 PM
Old 01-04-2014
Vbseo removal

first off i want to thank you for such a great site, you helped me narrow down a long search on what was wrong with my forum, i have a large forum motorbicycling DOT com which i had someone remove vbseo before they went under because of all the security problems. anyway i have lots of 404 errors that are .html and from what i am reading it seems my rewrite rules might not have been redone or something i am not really sure. i am older and they invented calculators when i was in school so not to good with computers. also since my removal of vbseo my seo has dropped considerably. can you please recommend someone to hire (hopefully neo) to look over and fix what is needed. also its great to see i am not the only one that has stuck with vb3. everyone i have talked to has told me i need to update to 4 and with the great seo you all have i know without a doubt that vb4 is not necessary. thank you!
paul

Last edited by atcspaul; 01-04-2014 at 11:09 PM..

TEAMNL(8)						      Team Netlink Interface							 TEAMNL(8)

NAME
teamnl -- team network device Netlink interface tool SYNOPSIS
teamnl [-p port_name] [-a array_index] team_device command [command_args...] teamnl -h DESCRIPTION
teamnl is a tool enabling interaction with a team device via the team driver Netlink interface. This tools serves mainly for debugging pur- poses. Note that it makes no sense to use this tool to change options on team device controlled by a teamd instance. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help text to console and exit. -p ifname, --port_name ifname Select per-port option of provided interface name. -a index, --array_index index Select array option of provided array index. COMMAND
ports Dumps team ports. option Dumps team options. getoption opt_name Gets option by selected name. setoption opt_name opt_value Sets option by selected name. monitor opt_style Monitors changes made to options, ports and interface information. Style can be either "changed" (default) or "all". SEE ALSO
teamd(8), teamdctl(8), teamd.conf(5) AUTHOR
Jiri Pirko is the original author and current maintainer of libteam. libteam 2013-04-01 TEAMNL(8)