Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Determine if variable is the Server component of UNC Post 302881502 by kurumi on Monday 30th of December 2013 01:48:25 AM
Old 12-30-2013
If you have Ruby
Code:
r=$(echo "//server" | ruby -e 's=gets; puts s[/^\/\//] && s.count("/")==2? 0:1 ')
# check if $r == 0

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Perl to connect UNC Filepaths on Domain

I'm trying to use Perl on Windows (Doh!) to connect to a folder on a Domain Controller via UNC. Right now, I have perl -e "`runas /user:DOMAIN\\Username dir \\\\SERVER\\d\$\\Path`" This does not seem to connect nor does it prompt for password. Should I try throwing it into a script and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: adelsin
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

How to Determine client's DNS server Ip

Is there a way for a server to determine client's DNS ip? I have an application that logs client's IP but in certain cases its desirable to know their DNS too (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vickylife
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To verify status of particular Component(Siebel Server srvrmgr)

Hi , I want to connect srver to pertuculat mode(i.e.srvrmanger)and after that I want to verify status of perticular component(i.e.CommOutboundMgr) For that I have created following script bout after 3rd line it is not executing 4th linei.e. list comp CommOutboundMgr. cd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek1489
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse file name out of UNC path

Hello, I searched the forums and didn't see a situation like this: I cannot figure out how to parse out just the file name from the full path. The path looks like this: \\foo\bar\filename.ext I don't think something like 'cut' will work so I tried to whip up a regex but couldn't get it... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: bytesnoop
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determine a shell variable exists in file?

Hi Folks, Trying to build up a script that will lookup a username invoked as: ./buildscript.sh <username> This should take <username> and look it up in <username_file> and prepare for further processing. Here is the snippet that isn't working just right: user=$1 if ]; then echo... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gdenton
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

To determine the File Sytem Usage on Multiple UNIX server

Hello All :) I want to write a shell script to find the file system usage on multiple UNIX servers. Commands: df -g fsJCAPS Below script works fine and it displays results on terminal/console. I want to store /redirect output on to local server from where I'm running the script. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mohammad Nawaz
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to determine share name of Linux server?

Hi, How to determine share name of Linux server ? OS version is RHL 6.5 Regards, Maddy (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
11 Replies

8. Web Development

Script to determine which web server at ip addresses

how do we determine if ip addresses are hosting IIS version 7.x or Apache 2.2.x. ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NameSake
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to determine server IP

Need help with the script, I am trying to include this script as part of kickstart profile. based of the host's IP address, in this case if the host is IP starting with 10.10.3.* or 10.10.6.*, I will be pushing appropriate routing file from my web server. I validate host IP from nslookup. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
3 Replies
haml(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   haml(1)

NAME
haml - Translates Haml markup into its HTML equivalent SYNOPSIS
haml [options] [INPUT] [OUTPUT] DESCRIPTION
Uses the Haml engine to parse the selected template and outputs the result to the specified file. OPTIONS
--rails RAILS_DIR Install Haml and Sass to a Rails project -c, --check Just check syntax, don't evaluate. -s, --stdin Read input from standard input instead of an input file --trace Show a full traceback on error -t, --style NAME Output style. Can be indented (default) or ugly. -f, --format NAME Output format. Can be xhtml (default), html4, or html5. -e, --escape-html Escape HTML characters (like ampersands and angle brackets) by default. -q, --double-quote-attributes Set attribute wrapper to double-quotes (default is single). -r, --require FILE Same as 'ruby -r'. -I, --load-path PATH Same as 'ruby -I'. --debug Print out the precompiled Ruby source. -?, -h, --help Show a usage summary -v, --version Print version SEE ALSO
This program is shipped as part of the libhaml-ruby1.8 library package, you can check its corresponding documentation can be found in the libhaml-ruby-doc package. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org>, based on the command-line output of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be freely used by others). December 18, 2008 haml(1)