Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Problem with IF ELSEIF and GOTO statements in FORTRAN Post 302881484 by faizlo on Sunday 29th of December 2013 04:02:10 PM
Old 12-29-2013
YES!
I knew I was missing something!
It works now!

Thank you so much!

~faizlo

Last edited by faizlo; 12-29-2013 at 08:06 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with my case statements

Hi there, Im having some problems with this function, I pass two arguments to the function $1 $2 (Arguments are month and date inputted by the user) for some reason the case always fails... however in the cases defined below where it shouldnt fail the result is: if it fails with input... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Darklight
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

elseif in csh

I have been using the if statement in csh like this if ( $opt1 == 1 ) then ..... elseif ( $opt2 == 1 ) then ...... endif Seems to work, but got Badly placed ()'s. When I used a space in the elseif, a space between the 'else' and the 'if' it worked (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
0 Replies

3. Linux

if elseif fi

Hi all, This is my first post in this forum, can i request you to guide, where i am going wrong with the error below. 34: Syntax error: "fi" unexpected (expecting "then") #!/bin/sh argCount=0 mysql_path=$USER_INSTALL_DIR$ for i in $*; do /A argCount+=1 done if ;then echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle_coorgi
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

if elseif fi

Hi, Ihave shifted this thread which i posted in linux forum to here if i am fault please correct me. When i excute this below script i am getting the follwing error can any one please look into it for persual. ./sample_oracle_tradescope.sh: 25: showDEFAULTUsage: not found ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: oracle_coorgi
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple If statements in bash problem

Hi everyone, May you help me with the correct syntax of the follow bash statements please X=10 if ]; then echo "The value is between 1 and 5" for ((i=1;i<=${X})); do echo $i done else if ]; then echo "The value is between 6 and 10" for ((i=1;i<=${X})); do ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
5 Replies

6. Linux

Fortran compile problem

Hello everyone, I am trying to compile a code under fedora14.Kernel Linux 2.6.35.6-45fc14.i686-GNOME 2.32.0. I use f77,g77 and gfortran to compile but I get the same error all ways. Unsupported OPEN control item at (^) -- ACTION=, ASSOCIATEVARIABLE=, BLOCKSIZE=, BUFFERCOUNT=,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: miriammiriam
1 Replies

7. Programming

Removing goto statements in FORTRAN code

I have the code below and I want to remove the "go to" statements. Any idea how I can do it? if (iorder == 0) then tmincurrent = 1.0e11 if(ireverse == 0 .or. istop /= 1) then do i = 1, 6 if ((side(i) /= sidelimit(i)) .and. (tminside(i) < tmincurrent)) then ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

8. Programming

FORTRAN:Algortihmic Problem

Hi guys I am faced with this problem that I couldn't figure out yet, if you can point me to some direction that'll be of great help. So here's what I want to do. I have let's say 10000 files which contains same number of Z coordinates in each file. I have to find the distance of those... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: saleheen
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

A dash to GOTO or a dash from GOTO, that is the question...

Well, guys I saw a question about GOTO for Python. So this gave me the inspiration to attempt a GOTO function for 'dash', (bash and ksh too). Machine: MBP OSX 10.14.3, default bash terminal, calling '#!/usr/local/bin/dash'... This is purely a fun project to see if it is possible in PURE... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
3 Replies
DH_MISSING(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_MISSING(1)

NAME
dh_missing - check for missing files SYNOPSIS
dh_missing [-Xitem] [--sourcedir=dir] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_missing compares the list of installed files with the files in the source directory. If any of the files (and symlinks) in the source directory were not installed to somewhere, it will warn on stderr about that (--list-missing) or fail (--fail-missing). Please note that without either of these options, dh_missing will silently do nothing. This may be useful if you have a large package and want to make sure that you don't miss installing newly added files in new upstream releases. Remember to test different kinds of builds (dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B/...) as you may experience varying results when only a subset of the packages are built. FILES
debian/not-installed List the files that are deliberately not installed in any binary package. Paths listed in this file are ignored by dh_missing. However, it is not a method to exclude files from being installed by any of the debhelper tool. If you want a tool to not install a given file, please use its --exclude option (where available). dh_missing will expand wildcards in this file (since debhelper 11.1). Wildcards without matches will be ignored. OPTIONS
--list-missing Warn on stderr about source files not installed to somewhere. Note that files that are excluded from being moved via the -X option are not warned about. This is the default in compat 12 and later. --fail-missing This option is like --list-missing, except if a file was missed, it will not only list the missing files, but also fail with a nonzero exit code. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MISSING(1)