Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Filesystems, Disks and Memory Maximum Memory RAM for windows 7 32 bit Post 302881261 by rbatte1 on Friday 27th of December 2013 12:17:36 PM
Old 12-27-2013
Try this link:-

bit.ly

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Amount of RAM (Memory)

How do i check/get the total amount of RAM, on a machine running UNIX? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samudimu
4 Replies

2. Solaris

MAximum ammount of memory

Wich is the maxumum ammount of memory supported by Solaris in the most recent version? And somebody knows if there is a document on SUN that support this? In advance thanks. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: GEIER
8 Replies

3. Linux

Built in ram limit for 64 bit

Hey all, I have been thinking about getting a new computer, and the motherboard I am looking at is capable of holding up to 8 Gb of ram. Now it appears as though for 32 bit linux, in order to use more than 4 Gb of ram, you had to enable a certain option in the kernel, but if I remember... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kermit
2 Replies

4. Solaris

RAM Physical Memory usage by each Process.

Hi All, I am trying to find the physical memory usage by each process/users. Can you please let me know how to get the memory usage?. Thanks, bsraj. (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsrajirs
12 Replies

5. Solaris

RAM memory display

Hi How to display RAM memory info under Sol10 ? I need info like : - how many slots is available in MoBo - how RAM is plugged into those slots - total number of RAM memory size and size divided in each slot ths for help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: presul
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Ram memory fails.

Hi All, Ram memory always fails,i did not find the reason...........any one can help i this.:wall: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajesh_Apple
2 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Find defective ram memory

How do I find if I have defective ram in my computer. I don't have a cd-rom, so I can't use a bootable cd. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Query on RAM Memory

Hi Experts, I have a linux system , which triggers a alarm if RAM memory goes above 70%... When i see top command i cant find any process utilizing much of memory .. Can anyone tell me what could be the reason for high memory utilization.. Bellow is the free command o/p: free ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaliniyadav
14 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Set maximum memory for user

Hi, I have as Solaris 10 (x86) system. I want to set the maximum memory for the user But the following comaand is valid only till next reboot.Pls let me know how to make it permanenent. prctl -n project.max-shm-memory -r -v 4G -i project 3 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rossdba
6 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies
csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_A(9F) 			   Kernel Functions for Drivers 			   csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_A(9F)

NAME
csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_A, csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_C - parse the Long Link A and C tuples SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/pccard.h> int32_t csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_A(client_handle_t ch, tuple_t *tu, cistpl_longlink_ac_t *pt); int32_t csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_C(client_handle_t ch, tuple_t *tu, cistpl_longlink_ac_t *pt); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris DDI Specific (Solaris DDI) PARAMETERS
ch Client handle returned from csx_RegisterClient(9F). tu Pointer to a tuple_t structure (see tuple(9S)) returned by a call to csx_GetFirstTuple(9F) or csx_GetNextTuple(9F). pt Pointer to a cistpl_longlink_ac_t structure which contains the parsed CISTPL_LONGLINK_A or CISTPL_LONGLINK_C tuple information upon return from this function. DESCRIPTION
This function parses the Long Link A and C tuples, CISTPL_LONGLINK_A and CISTPL_LONGLINK_A, into a form usable by PC Card drivers. The CISTPL_LONGLINK_A and CISTPL_LONGLINK_C tuples provide links to Attribute and Common Memory. STRUCTURE MEMBERS
The structure members of cistpl_longlink_ac_t are: uint32_t flags; uint32_t tpll_addr; The fields are defined as follows: flags This field indicates the type of memory: CISTPL_LONGLINK_AC_AM long link to Attribute Memory CISTPL_LONGLINK_AC_CM long link to Common Memory tpll_addr This field provides the offset from the beginning of the specified address space. RETURN VALUES
CS_SUCCESS Successful operation. CS_BAD_HANDLE Client handle is invalid. CS_UNKNOWN_TUPLE Parser does not know how to parse tuple. CS_NO_CARD No PC Card in socket. CS_NO_CIS No Card Information Structure (CIS) on PC Card. CS_UNSUPPORTED_FUNCTION No PCMCIA hardware installed. CONTEXT
This function may be called from user or kernel context. SEE ALSO
csx_GetFirstTuple(9F), csx_GetTupleData(9F), csx_RegisterClient(9F), csx_ValidateCIS(9F), tuple(9S) PC Card 95 Standard, PCMCIA/JEIDA SunOS 5.10 24 Jan 1997 csx_Parse_CISTPL_LONGLINK_A(9F)