Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Bitwise operation for state machine Post 302880883 by RudiC on Tuesday 24th of December 2013 07:45:21 AM
Old 12-24-2013
To be on the safe side, you might want to AND the STATE operand with 0xF8 as well, and check that in STATE only one bit is set...

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vim function to generate RTL Code(finite state machine) in verilog

Hi I wanted to call the AutoFsm function (given below) in vim to generate a code something like: **********verilog code to generate ************* always @(posedge clk or negedge rst_n) begin if(!rst_n) begin state_r <= #1 next_stateascii_r; ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dll_fpga
0 Replies
INGRES_NEXT_ERROR(3)							 1						      INGRES_NEXT_ERROR(3)

ingres_next_error - Get the next Ingres error

SYNOPSIS
bool ingres_next_error ([resource $link]) DESCRIPTION
Get the next Ingres error for the last executed query. Each call to ingres_next_error(3) can be followed by a call to ingres_errno(3), ingres_error(3) or ingres_errsqlstate(3) to get the respective error number, error text, or SQL STATE. While ingres_next_error(3) returns TRUE, there are more errors to fetch. PARAMETERS
o $link - The connection link identifier RETURN VALUES
ingres_next_error(3) returns TRUE if there is another error to retrieve or FALSE when there are no more errors SEE ALSO
ingres_errno(3), ingres_error(3), ingres_errsqlstate(3). PHP Documentation Group INGRES_NEXT_ERROR(3)