Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ddns
Special Forums IP Networking Ddns Post 302880833 by IvanAK on Monday 23rd of December 2013 11:50:27 PM
Old 12-24-2013
I was thinking like for example ... like i say i buy a domain from domain.com, they gave me an ip address, nameserver etc... so i was thinking ( and im not sure if im right or wrong ) to bound this nameservers to communicate and share that information or something similar. The other thing that is solution is to register at one of the similar sites like dyndns.org. But i dont want to register or share information on other sites if i can do it on my own.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Ddns

Help! I've got RH7 running DDNS. It works between my machines NS1(DDNS server) and NS2(my back up DDNS server in windows) but when i add a client to the mix i can't type the clients name such as ping linux137 Instead i've gotta type the fully qualified domain name.(or ip) Ping... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: byblyk
0 Replies

2. IP Networking

ddns-rev-domainname being created wrong.

Greetings all, I have been battling with this problem for some time now, and I am not sure if I am just not seeing the obvious anymore or have made a stupid mistake, but I just can seem to get the reverse address in my network to run the right way. Short description of my network: I have a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adesso
3 Replies
sc_auth(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						sc_auth(8)

NAME
sc_auth -- smart card authorization setup script SYNOPSIS
sc_auth accept [-v] [-u user] [-d domain] [-k keyname] sc_auth accept [-v] [-u user] [-d domain] -h hash sc_auth remove [-v] [-u user] [-d domain] sc_auth hash [-k keyname] sc_auth list [-v] [-u user] [-d domain] DESCRIPTION
sc_auth configures a local user account to permit authentication using a supported smart card. Authentication is via asymmetric key (also known as public-key) encryption. sc_auth works with signing keys, but not encryption keys. sc_auth can perform the following actions: accept Associate a user with a public key on a card. The key to use can be specified either by its name or its hash. remove Remove all public keys associated with a user. hash Print the hashes for all keys on all inserted cards. list List all public keys associated with a user. OPTIONS
-u user Specifies the user whose account is to be modified -d domain Specifies the directory domain containing the user account -k keyname Specifies a public key by its name -h hash Specifies a public key by its hash -v Verbose mode NOTES
sc_auth is a shell script. It is intended to be modified by administrators to suit their local environments. sc_auth is only known to work with a local directory. Consult the script's source for some limited guidance to using remote directories. BUGS
sc_auth hash might display the hashes of encryption keys as well as signing keys, even though sc_auth accept does not work with encryption keys. MacOSX December 11, 2006 MacOSX