Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Strange problem running python program from within ant Post 302880678 by dhs on Sunday 22nd of December 2013 07:52:42 AM
Old 12-22-2013
[SOLVED] Strange problem running python program from within ant

Hi,

turned out that the JVM messes with $LIBPATH. After setting LIBPATH to /opt/freeware/lib (where the openssl libs are located), the python test program as well as hg work fine from within the ANT build.

Bye...

Dirk

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange Program behaviour

Had a strange thing going on with my code. It's ok I figured it out for myself.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrpugster
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Functionality of ant build and ant deploy unix commands

I have made some code changes in the corresponding java file for date formatting purpose so that it supports upgraded sybase version from 12.6 to 12.7 and have build the code and deployed using the following UNIX commands. ant build ant deploy. "ant build" executes the build.xml which is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vmpcit
1 Replies

3. Programming

Python program faster than C++ program.

I wrote a simple program that generates a random word 10,000,000 times. I wrote it in python, then in C++ and compared the two completion times. The python script was faster! Is that normal? Why would the python script be faster? I was under the impression that C++ was faster. What are some of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cbreiny
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem running a program/script in the background from a script

Hi all, I have a script that calls another program/script, xxx, to run in the background. Supposedly this program at most should finish within five (5) minutes so after five (5) minutes, I run some other steps to run the script into completion. My problem is sometimes the program takes... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running C# program problem

Hi All, How to run c# program using shell script ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srikar.ch
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

RSH connection problem while running MPI program

I'm trying to run MPI programs on 8 machines, but I get the error connect to address 127.0.0.1 port 544: Connection refused Trying krb4 rsh... connect to address 127.0.0.1 port 544: Connection refused trying normal rsh (/usr/bin/rsh) lagrid02: Connection refused When I run it with a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwamitra
8 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem in running ant on unix

Hello, I am trying to run ant from a shell script a.sh. a.sh is placed in the /usr/myScripts folder a.sh looks like .......... ${ANT_HOME}/bin/ant -myBuild.xml While trying to run a.sh i am getting /usr/modules/apache.ant_1.7.1 /bin/ant: No such file or directory. Can anyone tel me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naneee
5 Replies

8. Programming

Python program

Can someone help me please to write a Python program that support a processing of arithmetic expressions in postfix notation. Expressions in postfix notation contain the operands on which the operation is performed followed by an operator. For example, 3 4 + is equal to 3 + 4 in the infix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jim-266
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-la

Have no idea on what the below error message is: Process not running: /opt/java15/jdk/bin/java -classpath /opt/apache/apache-ant-1.7.0-mod/lib/ant-launcher.jar org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher -buildfile build.xml dist. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Strange fork error while running script

more run.sh !/bin/bash input="data.txt" while IFS= read -r var do startdir="/web/logs" searchterm=$(echo $var | awk -F'=' '{print $1}') replaceterm=$(echo $var | awk -F'=' '{print $2}') find "$startdir" -type f -exec grep -l "$searchterm" {} + | while read file do if sed -e... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies
LIBPATH(3)						     Library Functions Manual							LIBPATH(3)

NAME
libpathplan - finds and smooths shortest paths SYNOPSIS
#include <graphviz/pathplan.h> typedef struct Pxy_t { double x, y; } Pxy_t; typedef struct Pxy_t Ppoint_t; typedef struct Pxy_t Pvector_t; typedef struct Ppoly_t { Ppoint_t *ps; int pn; } Ppoly_t; typedef Ppoly_t Ppolyline_t; typedef struct Pedge_t { Ppoint_t a, b; } Pedge_t; typedef struct vconfig_s vconfig_t; #define POLYID_NONE #define POLYID_UNKNOWN FUNCTIONS
int Pshortestpath(Ppoly_t *boundary, Ppoint_t endpoints[2], Ppolyline_t *output_route); Finds a shortest path between two points in a simple polygon. You pass endpoints interior to the polygon boundary. A shortest path con- necting the points that remains in the polygon is returned in output_route. If either endpoint does not lie in the polygon, an error code is returned. (what code!!) vconfig_t *Pobsopen(Ppoly_t **obstacles, int n_obstacles); int Pobspath(vconfig_t *config, Ppoint_t p0, int poly0, Ppoint_t p1, int poly1, Ppolyline_t *output_route); void Pobsclose(vconfig_t *config); These functions find a shortest path between two points in a simple polygon that possibly contains polygonal obstacles (holes). Pobsopen creates a configuration (an opaque struct of type vconfig_t) on a set of obstacles. Pobspath finds a shortest path between the endpoints that remains outside the obstacles. If the endpoints are known to lie inside obstacles, poly0 or poly1 should be set to the index in the obstacles array. If an endpoint is definitely not inside an obstacle, then POLYID_NONE should be passed. If the caller has not checked, then POLYID_UNKNOWN should be passed, and the path library will perform the test. (!! there is no boundary polygon in this model?!!!) int Proutespline (Pedge_t *barriers, int n_barriers, Ppolyline_t input_route, Pvector_t endpoint_slopes[2], Ppolyline_t *output_route); This function fits a Bezier curve to a polyline path. The curve must avoid a set of barrier segments. The polyline is usually the out- put_route of one of the shortest path finders, but it can be any simple path that doesn't cross any obstacles. The input also includes endpoint slopes and 0,0 means unconstrained slope. Finally, this utility function converts an input list of polygons into an output list of barrier segments: int Ppolybarriers(Ppoly_t **polys, int n_polys, Pedge_t **barriers, int *n_barriers); AUTHORS
David Dobkin (dpd@cs.princeton.edu), Eleftherios Koutsofios (ek@research.att.com), Emden Gansner (erg@research.att.com). 01 APRIL 1997 LIBPATH(3)