Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ops Center AI wrong IP
Operating Systems Solaris Ops Center AI wrong IP Post 302880636 by olibertu on Saturday 21st of December 2013 02:36:52 PM
Old 12-21-2013

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Solaris

OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi, Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center? I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error: At the OS level i tried sending email... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
20 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies
Log::Dispatch::Array(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Log::Dispatch::Array(3pm)

NAME
Log::Dispatch::Array - log events to an array (reference) VERSION
version 1.001 SYNOPSIS
use Log::Dispatch; use Log::Dispatch::Array; my $log = Log::Dispatch->new; my $target = []; $log->add(Log::Dispatch::Array->new( name => 'text_table', min_level => 'debug', array => $target, )); $log->warn($_) for @events; # now $target refers to an array of events DESCRIPTION
This provides a Log::Dispatch log output system that appends logged events to an array reference. This is probably only useful for testing the logging of your code. METHODS
"new" my $table_log = Log::Dispatch::Array->new(\%arg); This method constructs a new Log::Dispatch::Array output object. Valid arguments are: array - a reference to an array to append to; defaults to an attr on $table_log array This method returns a reference to the array to which logging is being performed. log_message This is the method which performs the actual logging, as detailed by Log::Dispatch::Output. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes, "<rjbs@cpan.org>" BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests through the web interface at <http://rt.cpan.org>. I will be notified, and then you'll automatically be notified of progress on your bug as I make changes. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 Ricardo SIGNES, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2008-04-29 Log::Dispatch::Array(3pm)