Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ops Center AI wrong IP
Operating Systems Solaris Ops Center AI wrong IP Post 302880636 by olibertu on Saturday 21st of December 2013 02:36:52 PM
Old 12-21-2013

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Solaris

OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi, Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center? I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error: At the OS level i tried sending email... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
20 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies
Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl(3pm)

NAME
Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl - send messages to die and warn INHERITANCE
Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl is a Log::Report::Dispatcher SYNOPSIS
dispatcher Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl => 'default' , accept => 'NOTICE-'; # close the default dispatcher dispatcher close => 'default'; DESCRIPTION
Ventilate the problem reports via the standard Perl error mechanisms: "die()", "warn()", and "print()". There can be only one such dispatcher (per thread), because once "die()" is called, we are not able to return. Therefore, this dispatcher will always be called last. In the early releases of Log::Report, it tried to simulate the behavior of warn and die using STDERR and exit; however: that is not possible. METHODS
Constructors $obj->close See "Constructors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl->new(TYPE, NAME, OPTIONS) See "Constructors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher Accessors $obj->isDisabled See "Accessors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->mode See "Accessors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->name See "Accessors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->needs See "Accessors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->type See "Accessors" in Log::Report::Dispatcher Logging $obj->collectLocation Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl->collectLocation See "Logging" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->collectStack([MAXDEPTH]) Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl->collectStack([MAXDEPTH]) See "Logging" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->log(HASH-of-OPTIONS, REASON, MESSAGE) See "Logging" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->stackTraceLine(OPTIONS) Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl->stackTraceLine(OPTIONS) See "Logging" in Log::Report::Dispatcher $obj->translate(HASH-of-OPTIONS, REASON, MESSAGE) See "Logging" in Log::Report::Dispatcher SEE ALSO
This module is part of Log-Report distribution version 0.94, built on August 23, 2011. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/log-report/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2007-2011 by Mark Overmeer. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2011-08-23 Log::Report::Dispatcher::Perl(3pm)