Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ops Center AI wrong IP
Operating Systems Solaris Ops Center AI wrong IP Post 302880630 by bartus11 on Saturday 21st of December 2013 12:52:51 PM
Old 12-21-2013
Hi Smilie. Post output of:
Code:
svccfg export application/manifest-locator | grep exec_method

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Solaris

OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi, Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center? I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error: At the OS level i tried sending email... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
20 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies
locator(1M)						  System Administration Commands					       locator(1M)

NAME
locator - location indicator control SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/locator [-f | -n] DESCRIPTION
The locator command sets or queries the state of the system locator if such a device exists. Without options, the locator command reports the current state of the system. The privileges required to use this command are hardware dependent. Typically, only the super user can get or set a locator. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -f Turns the locator off. -n Turns the locator on. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: EXAMPLES
Example 1: Using the locator Command on a Platform Which Has a System Locator LED When issued on a platform which has a system locator LED, the following command turns the locator on: # locator -n # locator The 'system' locator is on Example 2: Using the locator Command on a Platform Which Does Not Have a System Locator LED When issued on a platform which does not have a system locator LED, the following command attempts to turn the locator on. The command returns an error message. # locator -n 'system' locator not found EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 1 Invalid command line input. 2 The requested operation failed. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 4 Sept 2001 locator(1M)