Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to register Post 302879913 by Scott on Monday 16th of December 2013 12:49:34 PM
Old 12-16-2013
Hello.

Yes, the IP address you provided is in our Spam Database. I've removed the IP address to allow you to register. If your address changes in the meantime and you have further trouble, please disable your VPN and retry.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience but please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josvasanth
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. "Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. ...you might want to try searching the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cherry_sas
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register, cont.

Hi, I'm posting in reply to: https://www.unix.com/forum-support-area-unregistered-users-account-problems/128453-unable-register.html imnotaspammer is me. I'm posting in new thread because it seems I can't reply as I'm not registered. I guess this is a reason why no problem report here... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer2
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I've tried three times. email: dpc (_a_t_) ucore.info username: dpc . ucore . info Browser: FF 3.0.17 on Solaris Why don't you let me in and consider me a spammer, ha? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

System unable to register with Red Hat Networks

ISSUE: The system is unable to register with Redhat network (RHN). SYSTEM DETAILS: RHEL6 (2.6.32-131.2.1.el6.x86_64). The firewall is turned off. I have network connectivity. There is no GUI. All work is done from the command line. The following files are installed:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmithJ
4 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am unable to register

i forgot the username and password and random question please remove my mail ids <email removed>@gmail.com <email removed>@gmail.com i mant join this for learn unix my desired username balakrishna and password <removed> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register (2x Accounts)

Hello, I have tried to register to the forums twice now, once with the username 'pilnet101' which I signed up with a while back - and second with the user 'omni', using a gmail account. I have not received activation emails for either accounts and as a result, I am unable to post at all in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest12121
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

Unable to login. When trying to make fresh registration getting error that username is already used and when trying to use forget password journey then getting error message, "email address not registered". (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register account

Hello there, I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam). Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
GNUNET-VPN(1)						      General Commands Manual						     GNUNET-VPN(1)

NAME
gnunet-vpn - manually setup a GNUnet VPN tunnel SYNOPSIS
gnunet-vpn [options] DESCRIPTION
gnunet-vpn can be used to manually setup a VPN tunnel via the GNUnet network. There are two main types of tunnels. Tunnels to an exit node which routes the traffic to the global Internet, and tunnels to a node that runs a service only within GNUnet. Depending on the type of tunnel, gnunet-vpn takes different options. The "-i" option is required for tunnels to an exit node, whereas the "-p" and "-s" options in conjunction with either "-u" or "-t" are required for tunnels to services. For exit tunnels, both UDP and TCP traffic will be redi- rected. For service tunnels, either UDP ("-u") or TCP ("-t") traffic will be redirected. The tool will display the IP address for this end of the tunnel. The address can be displayed as soon as it has been allocated, or only after ("-a") the tunnel has been created. OPTIONS
-4, --ipv4 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv4 address. -6, --ipv6 Desired IP address on this end of the tunnel should be an IPv6 address. -a, --after-connect Display IP address only after the tunnel is fully connected. -c FILENAME, --config=FILENAME Use the configuration file FILENAME. -d SEC, --duration SEC The mapping should be established for SEC seconds. Default is 5 minutes. -h, --help Print short help on options. -i IP, --ip IP Tunnel should be to an exit node and connect to the given IPv4 or IPv6 IP address. Note that you can specify an IPv6 address as the target here, even in combination with "-4" (4to6) and similarly you can specify an IPv4 address in combination with "-6" (6to4). -L LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL Use LOGLEVEL for logging. Valid values are DEBUG, INFO, WARNING and ERROR. -p PEERID, --peer=PEERID Name of the peer offering the service to connect to. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-s". -s NAME, --service=NAME Name of the service running on the target peer. Cannot be used in conjunction with "-i", requires "-p". -t, --tcp Service runs TCP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -u, --udp Service runs UDP. Either "-t" or "-u" must be specified when using "-s". -V, --verbose Be verbose. -v, --version Print GNUnet version number. BUGS
Report bugs by using Mantis <https://gnunet.org/bugs/> or by sending electronic mail to <gnunet-developers@gnu.org> SEE ALSO
gnunet-setup(1) GNUnet 25 Feb 2012 GNUNET-VPN(1)