Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to register Post 302879913 by Scott on Monday 16th of December 2013 12:49:34 PM
Old 12-16-2013
Hello.

Yes, the IP address you provided is in our Spam Database. I've removed the IP address to allow you to register. If your address changes in the meantime and you have further trouble, please disable your VPN and retry.

Thanks.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. We are sorry for the inconvenience but please... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josvasanth
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I tried registering couple of times, and got the following message. "Sorry, registration denied. We check new registrations against a database of known forum spammers. At this time, we are unable to contact this database to verify your registration. ...you might want to try searching the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cherry_sas
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register, cont.

Hi, I'm posting in reply to: https://www.unix.com/forum-support-area-unregistered-users-account-problems/128453-unable-register.html imnotaspammer is me. I'm posting in new thread because it seems I can't reply as I'm not registered. I guess this is a reason why no problem report here... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer2
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

I've tried three times. email: dpc (_a_t_) ucore.info username: dpc . ucore . info Browser: FF 3.0.17 on Solaris Why don't you let me in and consider me a spammer, ha? :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: imnotaspammer
2 Replies

5. Red Hat

System unable to register with Red Hat Networks

ISSUE: The system is unable to register with Redhat network (RHN). SYSTEM DETAILS: RHEL6 (2.6.32-131.2.1.el6.x86_64). The firewall is turned off. I have network connectivity. There is no GUI. All work is done from the command line. The following files are installed:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmithJ
4 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I am unable to register

i forgot the username and password and random question please remove my mail ids <email removed>@gmail.com <email removed>@gmail.com i mant join this for learn unix my desired username balakrishna and password <removed> (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register (2x Accounts)

Hello, I have tried to register to the forums twice now, once with the username 'pilnet101' which I signed up with a while back - and second with the user 'omni', using a gmail account. I have not received activation emails for either accounts and as a result, I am unable to post at all in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guest12121
2 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register

Unable to login. When trying to make fresh registration getting error that username is already used and when trying to use forget password journey then getting error message, "email address not registered". (1 Reply)
1 Replies

9. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Unable to register account

Hello there, I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam). Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum? Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

10. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
ipentry(n)						    An IP address entry widget							ipentry(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ipentry - An IP address entry widget SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require Tk 8.4 package require ipentry ?0.3? ::ipentry::ipentry pathName ?option value...? ::ipentry::ipentry6 pathName ?option value...? pathName complete pathName get pathName insert iplist pathName icursor index pathName configure option value... pathName cget option _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a widget for the entering of a IP address. ::ipentry::ipentry pathName ?option value...? Creates a new IPv4 ipentry widget and configures it with the given options and their values. ::ipentry::ipentry6 pathName ?option value...? Creates a new ipentry widget for the entry of an IPv6 address. All options are the same as the IPv4 widget. Each widget created with the command above supports the following methods: pathName complete Returns a boolean value. True indicates that the entry contains a complete IP address, meaning all fields have a value. In some cases IPv6 address are valid when fields are missing. You will need to do your own validation to detect this. pathName get Returns the contents of the entry as a list consisting of 4 or 8 elements. pathName insert iplist IPv4 Takes a list of 4 elements and inserts one into each quad of the entry, in order. All values in the list must be empty or integers. Values outside the range 0 to 255 are modified to be within the range. IPv6 Takes a list of 8 elements and inserts one into each quad of the entry, in order. All values in the list must be empty or 1 to 4 hex digits. pathName icursor index Sets the position of the widgets insertion cursor. Only integer values between 0 and 15 are valid for ipentry and 0 to 31 for ipen- try6. Setting the icursor will only have an effect if the widget already has the input focus. pathName configure option value... Modifies the configuration of the widget. For options and their meaning see the widget options section. pathName cget option Returns information about the current configuration of the widget, for the specified option. For options and their meaning see the widget options section. WIDGET OPTIONS
Command-Line Switch: -textvariable Database Name: textvariable Database Class: Variable The name of a variable which holds the value of the IP address. The value must be a string of the form NNN.NNN.NNN.NNN for IPv4 or HHHH:HHHH:HHHH:HHHH:HHHH:HHHH:HHHH:HHHH for IPv6 where H is a hex digit. The variable will be modified to represent a valid IP address if it is not already. Command-Line Switch: -state Database Name: state Database Class: State Specifies one of three states for the entry: normal, disabled, or readonly. Command-Line Switch: -font Database Name: font Database Class: Font Command-Line Switch: -bd Database Name: borderWidth Database Class: BorderWidth Command-Line Switch: -fg Database Name: foreground Database Class: Foreground Command-Line Switch: -bg Database Name: background Database Class: Background Command-Line Switch: -relief Database Name: relief Database Class: Relief Command-Line Switch: -highlightthickness Database Name: highlightThickness Database Class: HighlightThickness Command-Line Switch: -highlightcolor Database Name: highlightColor Database Class: HighlightColor Command-Line Switch: -highlightbackground Database Name: highlightBackground Database Class: HighlightBackground Command-Line Switch: -selectbackground Database Name: selectBackground Database Class: Background Command-Line Switch: -selectforeground Database Name: selectForeground Database Class: Foreground Command-Line Switch: -selectborderwidth Database Name: selectBorderWidth Database Class: BorderWidth Command-Line Switch: -disabledbackground Database Name: disabledBackground Database Class: DisabledBackground Command-Line Switch: -disabledforeground Database Name: disabledForeground Database Class: DisabledForeground Command-Line Switch: -readonlybackground Database Name: readonlyBackground Database Class: ReadonlyBackground Command-Line Switch: -insertbackground Database Name: insertBackground Database Class: Background Standard widget options. See options for a description of their meanings and values. KEYWORDS
entry, ip address ipentry 0.3 ipentry(n)