Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Automysqldump warning
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Automysqldump warning Post 302879473 by picolin on Thursday 12th of December 2013 03:38:23 PM
Old 12-12-2013
Automysqldump warning

Hello, I am using automysqlbackup to backup my database. I have it running with a cron job every Sunday. I have configured everything and it seems to be working fine but I've been getting this error:

Code:
###### WARNING ######
Errors reported during AutoMySQLBackup execution.. Backup failed
Error log below..
-- Warning: Skipping the data of table mysql.event. Specify the --events option explicitly.

The way I run the command is the following:

Code:
automysqlbackup /etc/automysqlbackup/foo.conf

which contains the conf file with paramenter and all the stuff. I was reading and apparently the --ignore-table=mysql.event will fix the issue (or the --events) but I have no idea where to use it on the conf file. I tried using it at the end of the above command, but then it doesn't do anything, does not backup the database. If anybody has a clue or a way to guide me please let me know. Thank you

Last edited by bartus11; 12-12-2013 at 04:43 PM.. Reason: Please use code tags

backintime-gnome(1)						   USER COMMANDS					       backintime-gnome(1)

NAME
backintime-gnome - a simple backup tool for Gnome. SYNOPSIS
backintime-gnome [ [--snapshots] path | --backup | --backup-job | --snapshots-path | --snapshots-list | --snapshots-list-path | --last-snapshot | --last-snapshot-path | --help | --version | --license ] DESCRIPTION
Back In Time is a simple backup tool for Linux. This is the Gnome version. For more information about Back In Time see backintime man page. If you want to run it as root you need to use 'gksu'. OPTIONS
path go directly to the specified file/folder -s, --snapshots show snapshots dialog for the specified path (only if there is no other dialog displayed) -b, --backup take a snapshot now (if needed) --backup-job take a snapshot (if needed) depending on schedule rules (used for cron jobs) --snapshots-path display path where is saves the snapshots (if configured) --snapshots-list display the list of snapshot IDs (if any) --snapshots-list-path display the paths to snapshots (if any) --last-snapshot display last snapshot ID (if any) --last-snapshot-path display the path to the last snapshot (if any) -h, --help display a short help -v, --version show version --license show license SEE ALSO
backintime, backintime-kde4. Back In Time also has a website: http://backintime.le-web.org AUTHOR
This manual page was written by BIT Team(<bit-team@lists.launchpad.net>). version 1.0.10 Mars 2009 backintime-gnome(1)