Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need next line as a space delimiter in awk Post 302879433 by Akshay Hegde on Thursday 12th of December 2013 11:47:23 AM
Old 12-12-2013
show expected output also for your input.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

replacing space with pipe(delimiter)

Hello All, I have a file with thousands of records: eg: |000222|123456987|||||||AARONSON| JOHN P|||PRIMARY |P |000111|567894521|||||||ATHENS| WILLIAM k|||AAAA|L Expected: |000222|123456987|||||||AARONSON| JOHN |P|||PRIMARY |P |000111|567894521|||||||ATHENS| WILLIAM |k|||AAAA|L I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: OSD
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem Using Cut With A Space Delimiter

I am trying to extract 'postmaster' from the following string: PenaltyError:=554 5.7.1 Error, send your mail to postmaster@LOCALDOMAIN using the following command: cat /usr/share/assp/assp.cfg | grep ^PenaltyError:= | cut -d '@' -f1 | cut -f8 but it returns: PenaltyError:=554 5.7.1 Error,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: cleanden
10 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delimiter: Tab or Space?

Hello, Is there a direct command to check if the delimiter in your file is a tab or a space? And how can they be converted from one to another. Thanks, G (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gussifinknottle
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

comma delimiter and space

I have a csv file and there is a problem which I need to resolve. Column1,Column2,Colum3,Column4 ,x,y,z ,d,c,v t,l,m,n ,h,s,k ,k,,y z,j, ,p Now if you see column1 for row 1 and row 4 though they are null there is a space but in case of row2 and row 5 there is no space. I want row... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RubinPat
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Space as a delimiter

not sure if i'm doing this right i'm new tho this but i'm trying to use a space as a delimiter with the cut command my code is size=$( du -k -S -s /home/cmik | cut -d' ' -f1 ) i've also tried -f2 and switching the -d and -f around if that does anything (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cmik
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to implement in one-line awk in a fixed file having no delimiter

Hi, I have a file a.txt having no delimiter. I want to exclude the line which contains 435th character as 1 or 2 and redirect the rest of the lines to another file b. Can you pls suggest how to do this in one liner awk. Following is just one line of the input file a:- 120110116 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: millan
10 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Implement in one line sed or awk having no delimiter and file size is huge

I have file which contains around 5000 lines. The lines are fixed legth but having no delimiter.Each line line contains nearly 3000 characters. I want to delete the lines a> if it starts with 1 and if 576th postion is a digit i,e 0-9 or b> if it starts with 0 or 9(i,e header and footer) ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: millan
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk until blank space and print next line

Hello and Happy New Year 2012! I have this example: 1,2,3 4,5,6 7,8,9 For that, I'm trying to get: 1,2,3 4,5,6 7,8,9 for that, I think this might work but doesnt work so far: awk '{for(i=1;i=NF;i++);sub(/\//,"",$i);print $i}' myfile (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gery
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to use delimiter as : and space in awk

Hi , Please suggest me how do I use : (colon and one space) as a delimiter in awk Best regards, Vishal (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishal_dba
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Join the line on delimiter using sed/awk in UNIX

I've input as , abcd| ef 123456| 78| 90 Desired output as, abcdef 1234567890 Anyone please give the solution. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jinixvimal
5 Replies
COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)					      System Manager's Manual					    COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)

NAME
corosync-quorumtool - Set and display quorum settings. SYNOPSIS
corosync-quorumtool [-s] [-l] [-v votes] [-n nodeid] [-e expected] [-h] [-i] DESCRIPTION
Display the current state of quorum in the cluster and set vote quorum options. OPTIONS
-s show quorum status -l list nodes -v <votes> change the number of votes for a node * -n <nodeid> optional nodeid of node for -v -e <expected> change expected votes for the cluster * -h show nodeids in hexadecimal rather than decimal -i show node IP addresses instead of the resolved name -h (if no other argument) show this help text * Starred items only work if votequorum is the quorum provider for corosync SEE ALSO
corosync_overview(8), votequorum_overview(8), AUTHOR
Angus Salkeld 2010-05-30 COROSYNC-QUORUMTOOL(8)