Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Registration request.
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Registration request. Post 302878695 by Neo on Sunday 8th of December 2013 06:09:38 AM
Old 12-08-2013
Thanks. For now, lets keep the restrictions based on country and having users in restricted countries have to post a user note to the forums to register.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
GEOIP_REGION_BY_NAME(3) 						 1						   GEOIP_REGION_BY_NAME(3)

geoip_region_by_name - Get the country code and region

SYNOPSIS
array geoip_region_by_name (string $hostname) DESCRIPTION
The geoip_region_by_name(3) function will return the country and region corresponding to a hostname or an IP address. This function is currently only available to users who have bought a commercial GeoIP Region Edition. A warning will be issued if the proper database cannot be located. The names of the different keys of the returning associative array are as follows: o "country_code" -- Two letter country code (see geoip_country_code_by_name(3)) o "region" -- The region code (ex: CA for California) PARAMETERS
o $hostname - The hostname or IP address whose region is to be looked-up. RETURN VALUES
Returns the associative array on success, or FALSE if the address cannot be found in the database. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A geoip_region_by_name(3) example This will print the array containing the country code and region of the host example.com. <?php $region = geoip_region_by_name('www.example.com'); if ($region) { print_r($region); } ?> The above example will output: Array ( [country_code] => US [region] => CA ) PHP Documentation Group GEOIP_REGION_BY_NAME(3)