Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Registration request.
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Registration request. Post 302878633 by nongrato on Saturday 7th of December 2013 01:28:15 PM
Old 12-07-2013
Thank you, Scott! Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
3DS2MGF(1)							     RADIANCE								3DS2MGF(1)

NAME
3ds2mgf - Autodesk 3D Studio to Raytracer file Translator SYNOPSIS
3ds2mgf inputfile[.3ds] [outputfile] [options] DESCRIPTION
-snnn - Smooth triangles with angles < nnn -l<filename> - Specifies native material library -a<filename> - Use animation information in specified file -fnnn - Generate frame nnn of animation -x<object> - Exclude this object from conversion -b<object> - Convert this object as a box +i, -i - Turn internal bounding on or off +v, -v - Turn verbose status messages on or off -op - Output to POV-Ray 2.0 format -op1 - Output to POV-Ray 1.0 format -ov - Output to Vivid format -ol - Output to poLyray format -om - Output to MGF -or - Output to RAW triangle format ex. /usr/bin/3ds2mgf birdshow +v -lmaterials.inc SEE ALSO
mgf2inv(1), mgf2meta(1), mgf2rad(1), mgfilt(1) 3ds2mgf 2.0 November 2007 3DS2MGF(1)