Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Registration request.
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Registration request. Post 302878633 by nongrato on Saturday 7th of December 2013 01:28:15 PM
Old 12-07-2013
Thank you, Scott! Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
BLKRAWVERIFY(1) 														   BLKRAWVERIFY(1)

NAME
blkrawverify - verifies an output file produced by blkparse SYNOPSIS
blkrawverify <dev> [<dev>...] DESCRIPTION
The blkrawverify utility can be used to verify data retrieved via blktrace. It will check for valid event formats, forward progressing sequence numbers and time stamps, also does reasonable checks for other potential issues within individual events. Errors found will be tracked in <dev>.verify.out. AUTHORS
blkparse was written by Jens Axboe, Alan D. Brunelle and Nathan Scott. This man page was created from the blktrace documentation by Bas Zoetekouw. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <linux-btrace@vger.kernel.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006 Jens Axboe, Alan D. Brunelle and Nathan Scott. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. This manual page was created for Debian by Bas Zoetekouw. It was derived from the documentation provided by the authors and it may be used, distributed and modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. On Debian systems, the text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2. SEE ALSO
btrace (8), blktrace (8), blkparse (1), verify_blkparse (1), btt (1) blktrace git-20070306202522 March 6, 2007 BLKRAWVERIFY(1)