Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Registration request.
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Registration request. Post 302878633 by nongrato on Saturday 7th of December 2013 01:28:15 PM
Old 12-07-2013
Thank you, Scott! Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to delete registration please?

How do I delete my registration please? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amaitland
1 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Need help with forum registration

i can not register, please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: friender@mail
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Problem with registration

When I'm trying to register it says that my e-mail adress )is banned by administrator. Why? Thanks PS The same problem occurs with other 2 adresses I have (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mihail
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 without registration

Hello people, I'm a private one and have no a support contract with Oracle, Sun Microsystems. And I want to test the Solaris10 U10 and play with no limit. I can use the Solaris 10 U10 without registration. Or must I obtain a contract to Sun for this test Thanks for the answer greeting ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alkhatw
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Character first registration

friends I have the following code that works perfect while read linea do largo=${#linea} echo "largo es///////////: $largo " if then echo "Longitud De Registro Invalida" echo " $linea > ERROR DE LONGITUD" >> ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tricampeon81
2 Replies
drift(6x)							XScreenSaver manual							 drift(6x)

NAME
drift - draws drifting recursive fractal cosmic flames SYNOPSIS
drift [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-ncol- ors integer] [-delay microseconds] [-count integer] [-grow] [-no-grow] [-liss] [-no-liss] [-fps] DESCRIPTION
The drift program draws drifting recursive fractal cosmic flames OPTIONS
drift accepts the following options: -window Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default. -root Draw on the root window. -mono If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display. -install Install a private colormap for the window. -visual visual Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual. -ncolors integer How many colors should be used (if possible). Default 200. The colors used cycle through the hue, making N stops around the color wheel. -count integer -grow -no-grow Whether fractals should grow; otherwise, they are animated. -liss -no-liss Whether we should use lissajous figures to get points. -fps Display the current frame rate and CPU load. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY to get the default host and display number. XENVIRONMENT to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property. SEE ALSO
flame(6x), X(1), xscreensaver(1), xlock(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991, 1995 by Scott Draves. Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, pro- vided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in sup- porting documentation. AUTHOR
Scott Draves <spot@cs.cmu.edu>, 06-Jun-91, 01-Jun-95. Ability to run standalone or with xscreensaver added by Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 10-May-97. X Version 11 5.15 (28-Sep-2011) drift(6x)