Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Red Hat High Availability (HA) Cluster Post 302878184 by Priy on Thursday 5th of December 2013 01:45:45 AM
Old 12-05-2013
Hi rbatte1,

Thanks for your comment.
As here requirement was little bit different.So I got it working after some modification in slapd script.
and adding one ip as resource.
This User Gave Thanks to Priy For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

The Red Hat Cluster Manager Installation and

Linux RedHat Cluster Manager InstallationAdministrationGuide (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: merlin
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

Custom HA agent - Red Hat Linux Cluster

Hi experts, I have some custom application which I need to make Highly Available using red hat cluster service. How do I do it? i know in /usr/share/cluster i shall find HA agents for well known services like Apache or Sybase but I want to write HA agent for my own. I tried looking up on... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pshaikh
4 Replies

3. Solaris

High Availability zone on Sun Cluster

HI Experts, Could some one help me in configuring high availability zone on Sun Cluster Reg: Sudhan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhan143
3 Replies

4. Linux

Red Hat cluster

hi... I'm new to clustering concept, there was a issue in redhat clustering as "unable to load cluster.xml no such file or directory".. this issue restrict me from starting the cluster services and too execution of clustat command .. myself using vmware work station for the cluster setup with... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniv666
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Free Cluster software with Red Hat Linux 5.0

Hi, I would like to know wheather any free cluster software is coming with Red Hat Ent Linux Medias? or needs to be purchased seperately. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

Red Hat Cluster Luci Authentication Failed

Hello everyone, I'm setting up a cluster with 2 nodes using Red Hat enterprise 6.2 x86_64, 1 luci and 1 ricci for education purpose. Ricci is installed and already running and luci is installed and running but at the time of add and create the cluster through the web gui it give me a error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: typeav
1 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Configuration of Linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server

Hi Experts, I have question regarding linux cluster managment on Red Hat 5.x server. When I try to install 'luci' or 'ricci' in one of our linux servers it is giving me below error:- yum install luci Loaded plugins: katello, product-id, rhnplugin, security, subscription-manager Updating... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amey Joshi
0 Replies
SLAPD-LDIF(5)							File Formats Manual						     SLAPD-LDIF(5)

NAME
slapd-ldif - LDIF backend to slapd SYNOPSIS
/etc/ldap/slapd.conf DESCRIPTION
The LDIF backend to slapd(8) is a basic storage backend that stores entries in text files in LDIF format, and exploits the filesystem to create the tree structure of the database. It is intended as a cheap, low performance easy to use backend, and it is exploited by higher- level internal structures to provide a permanent storage. CONFIGURATION
These slapd.conf options apply to the LDIF backend database. That is, they must follow a "database ldif" line and come before any subse- quent "backend" or "database" lines. Other database options are described in the slapd.conf(5) manual page. directory <dir> Specify the directory where the database tree starts. The directory must exist and grant appropriate permissions (rwx) to the iden- tity slapd is running with. ACCESS CONTROL
The LDIF backend does not honor any of the access control semantics described in slapd.access(5). Only read (=r) access to the entry pseudo-attribute and to the other attribute values of the entries returned by the search operation is honored, which is performed by the frontend. FILES
/etc/ldap/slapd.conf default slapd configuration file SEE ALSO
slapd.conf(5), slapd-config(5), slapd(8), ldif(5). AUTHOR
Eric Stokes OpenLDAP 2012/04/23 SLAPD-LDIF(5)