Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Apparently my post is Homework/Classwork? Post 302878056 by Corona688 on Wednesday 4th of December 2013 11:47:30 AM
Old 12-04-2013
We do have a problem with homework unfortunately, people demanding quick answers to questions beyond their ability, to cheat through tests and job interviews. Your question has all the hallmarks of homework -- a short, contrived skill-testing problem simple enough enough it can be described in a sentence fragment -- so I hope you can understand my confusion.

I'll reopen the thread.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can someone please help me? (Another example of how not to post homework.)

Hi, when I run ls -l I get the following command (I already know ls) : rwxrwxrwx 2 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 22:00 test.txt rwxrwxrwx 2 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 21:01 test1.txt rwxrwxrwx 3 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 20:45 test2.txt rwxrwxrwx 1 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 01:12... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrew1400
6 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Can someone please help me? (An example of how not to post homework.)

Hi, when I run ls -l I get the following command (I already know ls) : Code: rwxrwxrwx 2 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 22:00 test.txt rwxrwxrwx 2 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 21:01 test1.txt rwxrwxrwx 3 andrew andrew 4096 2010-01-25 20:45 test2.txt rwxrwxrwx 1 andrew andrew 4096... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: andrew1400
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SSH w/ command in authorized_keys apparently needs pty

I'm trying to have an unattended remote PC log some data on home PC. man sshd says I should be able to put a command in authorized_keys. This is what I have on the remote machine. The key is a special key that isn't used elsewhere. In my ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file on my desktop:... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenJackson
12 Replies

4. Linux

./configure problem for libsf library due to apparently missing libdb library.

Hello, ./configure script fails to configure libsf. Please check the following last few lines of configure script error. checking for db1/db.h... no checking for db.h... yes checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no configure: error: No libdb? No libsf. But find command shows the following; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
4 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Do I post to Homework forum if learning on own

Quick question, I'm learning shell scripting on my own from resources like the 'Teach Yourself' books, web sites, etc. If I have any questions about these materials, do I still need to post them to the homework section? The template asks specific things like school associated with or... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Chasman78
7 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Classwork (group project)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Using the example.log file in your home directory, write a bash script that will collect the following... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Silberbackla
6 Replies
RDMA_POST_SEND(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					 RDMA_POST_SEND(3)

NAME
rdma_post_send - post a work request to send a message. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_send (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, void *addr, size_t length, struct ibv_mr *mr, int flags); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. addr The address of the memory buffer to post. length The length of the memory buffer. mr Optional registered memory region associated with the posted buffer. flags Optional flags used to control the send operation. DESCRIPTION
Posts a work request to the send queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The contents of the posted buffer will be sent to the remote peer of a connection. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the remote peer has queued a receive request before issuing the send operations. For a list of supported flags, see ibv_post_send. Unless the send request is using inline data, the message buffer must have been registered before being posted, with the mr parameter referencing the registration. The buffer must remain registered until the send completes. Send operations may not be posted to an rdma_cm_id or the corresponding queue pair until it has been connected. The user-defined context associated with the send request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_connect(3), rdma_accept(3), ibv_post_send(3), rdma_post_sendv(3), rdma_post_recv(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_SEND(3)