Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers VPS has load 200, httpd load no activity, netstat nothing Post 302877476 by neutronscott on Sunday 1st of December 2013 03:58:52 PM
Old 12-01-2013
have a look at the processes using top.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

when i try to load Redhat 7.2

when i try to load Redhat 7.2 the screen gets all mished together as if it were a meltdown the book says its a prob with X but it dosnt really say what to do WINMe works fine i have a radeon 64 MB card 1 gig processor and 2 HDs on a Dell 1 GHZ how do i fix this ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ASpin
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Load error

hi i am facing a problem when i run a shell script to load a table.the error is Record 1: Rejected - Error on table TRENDS."SHP_CUST_ORD_ITM". ORA-14400: inserted partition key is beyond highest legal partition key Record 2: Rejected - Error on table TRENDS."SHP_CUST_ORD_ITM", column... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: musavir19
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

HIgh Load

Hi All. In my production server the load is very high. normally it used to be less than 1,but now it is more than 5. I am new to unix all together. I want to know what is the reason behind high load. and if it is high what is the impact? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyoti
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in wrting Load Script for a Load-Resume type of load.

hi all need your help. I am wrting a script that will load data into the table. then on another load will append the data into the existing table. Regards Ankit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankitgupta
1 Replies

5. Solaris

wine could not load

Hi All, I have wine error on solaris 10 , like's below : bash-3.00$ wine wine: creating configuration directory '/usr/user/zonk/.wine'... fixme:file:get_default_drive_device auto detection of DOS devices not supported on this platform fixme:ntdll:NtQueryVolumeInformationFile device info... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zonk
0 Replies

6. Linux

Load balance

Hello anybody know how use Load balance in linux? Summer (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: summerpeh
2 Replies

7. AIX

wsm does not load

Hi when I try to open wsm from the remote side I am not able to load wsm it gives me the error host cannot find the address xx.xx.xx.xx can anyone help? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antointoronto
0 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Load spike

Hi, I would try to find out the load spike of memory utilization in the Servers before 2-3 hours ago., As the alerts are being triggering out by the altering system. I try to find out the utilization via the sar command, but how come I know which user and command is consuming more of memory... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gsiva
6 Replies
WMTOP(1)							   User Manuals 							  WMTOP(1)

NAME
wmtop SYNOPSIS
wmtop [-c command] [-U] [-x regexp] [-m] DESCRIPTION
wmtop displays, as a WindowMaker dockapp, the CPU usage of the top 3 processes satisfying user supplied criteria. OPTIONS
-U displays processes owned only for the current user. -c command Execute command when dockapp is double clicked. -x regexp Exclude processes whose name matches the given regular expression. The regular expression need only match part of the process name. Use '^' to mean the start of the name and '$' to mean the end. -m Show (physical) memory usage rather than CPU usage. (Linux only) -s Set interval between process samples in milliseconds. -r Set interval between screen updates in milliseconds. EXAMPLES
Monitor only users processesr, exclude WindowMaker dock apps and pop up xps when double clicked: wmtop -c xps -U -x '^wm' where we assume dock apps all have names starting with 'wm'. BUGS
Please report any bugs you may find to: wmtop-bugs@tanelorn.demon.co.uk AUTHOR
Dan Piponi <dan@tanelorn.demon.co.uk> http://www.tanelorn.demon.co.uk SEE ALSO
top(1) Linux JUNE 1999 WMTOP(1)