Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302877434 by boonder on Sunday 1st of December 2013 08:00:02 AM
Old 12-01-2013
student Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
AMC-NOTE(1)						       Auto Multiple Choice						       AMC-NOTE(1)

NAME
AMC-note - computes marks after scans data capture for AMC multiple choice exams. SYNOPSIS
auto-multiple-choice note --data project-data-dir [--seuil threshold] [--grain granularity] [--arrondi rounding] [--notemin min] [--notemax max] [--no-plafond | --plafond] DESCRIPTION
The AMC-note.pl command computes marks for all students from the scoring strategy extracted from the LaTeX source file by AMC-prepare(1) and from the data capture reports made by AMC-analyse(1). --data project-data-dir gives the directory where data files are (see for example AMC-meptex(1)). --seuil threshold gives the black ratio threshold (see AMC-analyse(1)) for deciding whether a box is ticked or not. --grain granularity --arrondi rounding ask marks to be rounded to a multiple of granularity. If rounding is 'i', rounding is done from below (as with floor(3)). If rounding is 'n', rounding is done to the nearest multiple of granularity. If rounding is 's', rounding is done from above (as with ceil(3)). For example, with options "--grain 0.25 --arrondi s", mark 6.285 is rounded to 6.5. --notemin min with this option, all marks below min will be replaced by min. --notemax max gives the mark to associate to a sheet where all answers are correct. If not used, marks are not scaled. --plafond with this option, all marks above max will be replaced by max. --debug file.log gives a file to fill with debugging information. --postcorrect-student s --postcorrect-copy c requests port-correction from the completed answer sheet identified by student and copy numbers. In post-correction mode, correct answers are not extracted from the LaTeX source file, but taken from the answers given on this sheet. AUTHORS
Alexis Bienvenue <paamc@passoire.fr> Main author Jean Berard Translation from French Georges Khaznadar Translation from French COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Alexis Bienvenue This document can be used according to the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Auto Multiple Choice 1.1.1 06/19/2012 AMC-NOTE(1)