Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Javascript: gamma approximation Post 302876707 by figaro on Tuesday 26th of November 2013 07:14:51 AM
Old 11-26-2013
Thank you that worked. Ctrl-Shift-J also works in Chrome.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

javascript onClick help

I have two radio buttons with corresponding text boxes for input, when one is chosen I am disabling the text box for the other, is there a way to "gray out" the disabled text box using background-color or something? Any help is greatly appreciated, right now my onClick looks like this: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: k@ssidy
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

javascript injection

Please advise a script to get rid of the following code which is infected in a large number of files ( in particular php and html files ) <div id="testws35fdgh"></div> <script language="JavaScript"> var0 = "\x69\x3c\x33\x27\x34\x38\x30\x75\x3b\x34"; var1 =... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
20 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

stopclock coding in javascript.

i have got a problem in this coding.i have got start/pause in the same button.wen i open that page the stopclock runs automatically.wen i click pause it get paused in the frontend textbox bt running in the backend.wen i again click that start itz starting from the time without considering that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: VIJI
2 Replies

4. Web Development

Sortable Tables in Javascript

Hi, I am writing a web application using Perl-CgI mostly. I wanted to integrate a table in which I was capable of sorting columns and I don't think this is possible with static HTML code. Can someone help me integrating some javascript code into what I have to acheive the above? Regards,... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: garric
6 Replies

5. Web Development

Javascript Problems in Opera 10

Ref earlier post: https://www.unix.com/web-programming-web-2-0-mashups/118283-opera-10-0-released-looks-nice.html I have noticed that Google Docs, Speadsheets does not work properly in Opera 10. Anyone else seen the same thing? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Programming

Help in javascript

Hi , I wanted to know if its possible to execute a javascript function like this E:- function js1(){ alert ("this is js1"); } function js2(){ alert ("this is js2"); } function js3(){ .... execthisscript(js1); execthisscript(js2); } ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daptal
1 Replies

7. Programming

Need help with Javascript

Hi guys, Ok first, let me explain what I want to do. I'm making a theme for the iphone, and I found a nice wallpaper slideshow script. Here is how it knows which wallpapers to use: <script type="text/javascript"> // SLIDE ROTATION FREQUENCY (in minutes) var slideRotation = 0.4;... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kicker75
3 Replies
VIRTAAL(1)						      General Commands Manual							VIRTAAL(1)

NAME
virtaal - Graphical translation editor SYNOPSIS
virtaal [options] [translation_file] DESCRIPTION
Virtaal is a Graphical translation editor. It uses the Translate Toolkit to get access to translation files and therefore can edit a vari- ety of files (including PO and XLIFF files). Automatic completion, spellchecking and correction can be provided by installing the python-gtkspell and libreoffice-common packages. OPTIONS
--log=LOG Turn on logging, storing the result to the supplied filename. --config=CONFIG Use the configuration file given by the supplied filename. --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit SHORTCUTS
<Enter> Continue with the next message. <Alt+Down> Copy the original string into the target field. <Ctrl+Enter> Modify the state one step forward, i.e tag unit with marker Needs work as Translated and go to the next unit. <Ctrl+Enter+Shift> Modify the state one step back, i.e. tag unit as Needs work and go to the next unit. <Ctrl+Up> <Ctrl+Down> Move between translations. <Ctrl+PgUp> <Ctrl+PgDown> Move in large steps between translations. SEE ALSO
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/cheatsheet VIRTAAL(1)