Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Tools to report LAMP configuration Post 302876193 by maverick_here on Friday 22nd of November 2013 07:31:02 AM
Old 11-22-2013
Tools to report LAMP configuration

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool/script similar to cfg2html, however my requirement is to explore and report LAMP configuration on a Linux box.

Thanks in advance

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LAMP configuration

Hi there, I've got a debian 3.1r4 half working (no x yet :P) I need some pointers for installing a Apache - MySQL - PHP configuration on my box, and set them up to work together. I know to use vim a bit :) I would like something that is similar to tanguay.at, or even simpler, since I'm a real... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: izua
1 Replies

2. Web Development

lamp performance

Hi all, My company run a CMS (typo3) on LAMP on RH linux. Basically all users have same typo3 page as home page and thousands of users starts their browser every morning causing server very slow or even to hang (swap full because of too many apache processes).. 99% of the traffic is this... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: manifesto
13 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Configuration Information tools

Hi All; I was exploring options of setting up a centralized configuration information respository which could be managed by a GUI/Web.I have around 100+ servers all running linux (mostly redhat).I tried the Apache/Mysql/Script based approach,unfortunately I do not have the time/experstise to do... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maverick_here
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun M5K XSCF Mail Report Configuration Issue

Hi, I am now trying to setup XSCF mail reporting for a Sun M5K. There is no mail server here. Each Sun box is both its mail receiver and sender by using mailx. Mailx is working fine on this M5K. XSCF> setsmtp Mail Server : Port : Authentication Mechanism : Reply Address: What should I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Need LAMP tutorial!

Hello Everybody, Does anybody know or recommend me a tutorial for LAMP server on Solaris 10 x86? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
3 Replies

6. Web Development

Building LAMP server from scratch (build a server with compiled LAMP from CentOS mini)

Hello everyone, I would like to setup a lamp server from a minimal distro and to compile PHP, MySQL and Apache myself. I have chosen CentOS minimal for the OS and I am trying to build the stack by hand... But well, it appears I need some help! First: I am looking for good and recent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: freddie50
3 Replies

7. Programming

Lamp tutorial

Hello All, I need a good lamp(linux, apache, mysql, php) tutorial for web development. I searched in net but not finding suitable one. suggest me something. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: amisubha
3 Replies

8. HP-UX

LAMP Installation On HP-UX

Dear Folks, How to Install LAMP on HP-UX system. Please Guide. Regards, KRISHNA (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna.lu
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

LAMP Sever

How do I install a LAMP server on a new installation of Debian 9 using the lalest versions of AMP? Here is what I have. Corrections please. MYSQL apt-get install mysql-server mysql-client You can verify the MySQL server status using command: systemctl status mysql ------- PHP7... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
0 Replies
NETSCRIPT-2.2.conf(5)                                           File Formats Manual                                          NETSCRIPT-2.2.conf(5)

NAME
/etc/netscript/network.conf - interface, firewalling, and QoS configuration file. /etc/netscript/if.conf - interface setup shell script file /etc/netscript/qos.conf - QoS setup shell script file /etc/netscript/ipfilter.conf - IP chains filtering shell script file /etc/netscript/srvfilter.conf - server IP filter shell script file DESCRIPTION
This manpage is a place holder until something better is written when the netscript itself has stopped changing rapidly. Please see the README file in the /etc/netscript directory, and READ the configuration files if you need to change them. Apart from net- work.conf, all of them contain sh (1) shell script functions which are there so that various things can be altered or hooked in at the right place. Network.conf contains the full network setup details, including special interface setup for the likes of ciped/pppd/wanconfig, and is fully commented with examples given. UPGRADE PATH FROM KERNEL 2.2.X The firewall/IP filtering stuff in ipfilter.conf is the part that changed radically with the move to iptables and a far better way of set- ting up the IP filtering rules, however the QoS and interface startup/shutdown in if.conf have changed but are backwards compatible with the old 2.2.x ipchains version of netscript for the interface address configuration settings. You will have to set up the filtering again to use iptables by directly using the iptables commands. Also, the kernel 2.2.x version scripts are set up so that iptables is only run on a 2.4.x kernel, otherwise IP forwarding is disabled if beforehand you set IPFWDING_KERNEL to FILTER_ON in network.conf. This means that when you upgrade a box to a 2.4.x router kernel, you should then be able to reboot it and log into remotely and upgrade netscript to the version that will support 2.4.x. In this situation, if you have set old IPFWDING_KERNEL setting to FILTER_ON beforehand in network.conf, all IP forwarding through the box will also be disabled. This means that you can safely remotely upgrade a firewall. SEE ALSO
netscript(8), ipchains(8), iproute(8), brcfg(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Matthew Grant <grantma@anathoth.gen.nz>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). BUGS
The author is lazy. He needs to write btter man pages... November 23, 2000 NETSCRIPT-2.2.conf(5)