Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting BASH- Need help pulling data from .emlx Post 302875921 by Chubler_XL on Wednesday 20th of November 2013 10:03:28 PM
Old 11-20-2013
\t is a TAB character \n is a New Line, so we are creating a file for import into a sheet with 3 TAB separated columns filename,fail and pass. Probably should have used PASS instead of OK as this is what you mentioned in your first post.
This User Gave Thanks to Chubler_XL For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pulling data and following lines from file

I saw a few posts close to what i want to do, but they didn't look like they would work exactly.. or I need to think out of the box on this. I have a file that I keep server stats in for my own performance analysis. this file has the output from many commands in it (uptime, vmstats, ps, swap... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MizzGail
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

SFTP to server, pulling data and removing the data

Hi all, I have the following script, but are not too sure about the syntax to complete the script. In essence, the script must connect to a SFTP server at a client site with username and password located in a file on my server. Then change to the appropriate directory. Pull the data to the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: codenjanod
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script pulling variable from query_string

I have a variable embedded in a long string called "commands" coming in on a query_string. I need to copy the string to a file with the variable $loop1 converted before it writes. Right now, it writes the varible itself instead of what it should be. QUERY_STRING... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: numele
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with pulling / filtering data from a .csv

Good day Gurus, I have a csv file that contains an inventory of active servers. This csv file contains a well over a hundred systems (IBM, SUN, HP). It also contains those systems details. See below for an example hostA,invver,1.02,20100430 hostA,date,08/30/2010,06:18 hostA,use,"Unknown... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LuffyDMonkey
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Basic bash -- pulling files from an FTP server

Hi guys. Very new to this so apologies if this is ridiculously obvious, but I am not sure why this isn't working. I want to pull a file off an FTP server. I currently do it through windows, which is no problem, but I want to move everything to a Linux box I just installed. wget won't work as the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: majormajormajor
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pulling data from xml

Hi there, Please could anyone help with this. I have an xml file that contains repeating values eg <Rule name> AAAAA <Action> BBBBB </Action> <Data> CCCCC </Data> <Type> DDDDD </Type> </Rule name> <Rule name> A1A1A1A1 <Action> B1B1B1B1 </Action> <Data> C1C1C1C </Data> <Type>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssideel
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pulling Data, Then Moving to the Next File

I'm scanning a list of emails- I need to pull 2 pieces of data, then move to the next file: Sender's Email Address Email Date I need these to be outputted into a single column- separated by a ",". Like this: Email1's Address, Email1's Date Stamp Email2's Address, Email2's Date Stamp... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudo
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pulling information from a data file by date

awk -v now="$(date +%s)" -v tDiff="${USERMINUTES}" ' BEGIN { FS="=" if (!now) now=systime() if (!tDiff) tDiff=60*60 p=1 } /{/ {rec=$0;p=1;next} /}/ && rec && p {print rec ORS $0;next} $1=="entry_time" { if (now-$2>tDiff)p=0 } {rec=rec ORS $0}'... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash: Pulling first and last character in string

I am writing a bash script that will find all references to the “Well_List” in the “Comp_File”. I am filtering a Well_List that contains the following: TEST_WELL_01 TEST_WELL_02 TEST_WELL_11 TEST_WELL_22 GOV_WELL_1 GOV_WELL_201 PUB_WELL_57 PUB_WELL_82 . . Comparison... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: petfyp
5 Replies
asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS)			   User Commands			 asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-connector-security-maps, list-connector-security-maps - lists the security maps for the named connector connection pool SYNOPSIS
list-connector-security-maps --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] [--verbose=false] [--securitymap mapname] pool_name lists the security map belonging to the named connector connection pool. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --verbose lists the identify, principals, and the security name. --securitymap name of the security map. OPERANDS
poolname name of the pool. Example 1: Using list-connector-security-maps with security map option asadmin> list-connector-security-maps --user admin --password adminadmin --securitymap mysecuremap securityPool1 Command list-connector-security-maps executed successfully One security map (mysecuremap) is listed for the securityPool1 pool. Example 2: Using list-connector-security-maps asadmin> list-connector-security-maps --user admin --password adminadmin securityPool1 Command list-connector-security-maps executed successfully All the security maps are listed for the securityPool1 pool. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-connector-security-map(1AS), asadmin-create-connector-security-map(1), asadmin-update-connector-security-map(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-connector-security-maps(1AS)