Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: More vs less Linux
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users More vs less Linux Post 302875711 by techmonk on Wednesday 20th of November 2013 07:24:50 AM
Old 11-20-2013
"more" contains less and "less" contains more ... Funny to know.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
xcb_ungrab_button(3)						   XCB Requests 					      xcb_ungrab_button(3)

NAME
xcb_ungrab_button - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/xproto.h> Request function xcb_void_cookie_t xcb_ungrab_button(xcb_connection_t *conn, uint8_t button, xcb_window_t grab_window, uint16_t modifiers); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. button One of the following values: XCB_BUTTON_INDEX_ANY Any of the following (or none): XCB_BUTTON_INDEX_1 The left mouse button. XCB_BUTTON_INDEX_2 The right mouse button. XCB_BUTTON_INDEX_3 The middle mouse button. XCB_BUTTON_INDEX_4 Scroll wheel. TODO: direction? XCB_BUTTON_INDEX_5 Scroll wheel. TODO: direction? TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. grab_window TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. modifiers TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_void_cookie_t. Errors (if any) have to be handled in the event loop. If you want to handle errors directly with xcb_request_check instead, use xcb_ungrab_button_checked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_ungrab_button(3)