Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO How to change raid controller driver ? (hardware change) Post 302875161 by flako on Monday 18th of November 2013 04:46:19 PM
Old 11-18-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgt
This should help
http :// wdb1.sco.com/kb/showta?taid=105356&qid=1383882812&sid=2009743988&pgnum=1
Hello jgt's, the truth is that there was no looking on TA, after writing the post found
http : // ask.adaptec.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2145 (which is almost the same procedure) and it worked.
Recent edit / etc / conf / sdevice.d / alad to disable the driver

Thank you.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Ip Addresses With Hardware Change

I have 2 identical printers with the same IP on my network. One is only used as a backup for the primary printer and both are never on line at the same time. The goal was to always keep only 1 on and have an use the other printer as an immediate backup if necessary. But when I switch the cable I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: golfs4us
4 Replies

2. SCO

ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6

I am facing a problem to install sco 5.0.6 in Dell Power Edge SC1420 which raid controller is ultra 320 scsi raid controller . how/from where to download the ultra 320 scsi raid controller driver for sco 5.0.6. Plz help with any idea karzon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: karzon
1 Replies

3. SCO

driver needed for hp smartarry p200i sas raid controller

recently we have purchased hp proliant ml350 g5 server and configured raid 5 with hp smartarray p200i sas controller.but i could not found any sas raid controller hp smartarry p200i driver for sco unix 5.0.7 :(.i searched on hp support site,but no use.any one can help. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prakrithi
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba change domain controller

Hello people i have a samba and they changed domain controller from a windows 2003 to a windows 2008, there is a problem with the version of samba maybe incompatibilities i dont know what show me this domain_client_validate: unable to validate password for user xxxx in domain xxxx to Domain... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
0 Replies

5. SCO

Change Disk controller in SCO 6.0.0

So today I tried to upgrade a customer from a Proliant with an HPSAS controller to an Intel server with a MEGASAS controller. First, I downloaded the megasas driver from SCO and installed it on the old system. Then I created a new Microlite Edge emergency boot cd with the new driver on it. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
2 Replies

6. AIX

SCSI PCI - X RAID Controller card RAID 5 AIX Disks disappeared

Hello, I have a scsi pci x raid controller card on which I had created a disk array of 3 disks when I type lspv ; I used to see 3 physical disks ( two local disks and one raid 5 disk ) suddenly the raid 5 disk array disappeared ; so the hardware engineer thought the problem was with SCSI... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

RAID Configuration for IBM Serveraid-7k SCSI RAID Controller

Hello, I want to delete a RAID configuration an old server has. Since i haven't the chance to work with the specific raid controller in the past can you please help me how to perform the configuraiton? I downloaded IBM ServeRAID Support CD but i wasn't able to configure the video card so i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: @dagio
0 Replies

8. IP Networking

C - IP change during a hardware refresh?

Hi All, I was told to perform analysis for IP change during a hardware refresh? Does the IP change when a hardware refresh is performed? if Yes, why? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: visitsany
5 Replies

9. Linux

How to change ODBC Driver Manager?

Hi Forum. I have been searching this information for a while but to no avail. I'm running the following command odbcinst -j on a Linux box and get the following: unixODBC 2.3.0 DRIVERS............: //opt/Progress/DataDirect/Connect64_for_ODBC_71/odbcinst.ini SYSTEM DATA SOURCES:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchang
2 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OS 6 Driver for LSIL SAS1064E Raid Controller

Hi all, A client has an SCO OpenServer Server 6.0, that is running on an HP ProLiant Box and they lost the root password. Its equipped with a Doal-Core Intel Pentium Processor. They don't have any media or emergency disk anymore. I tried to boot with the CD Rom, then "Tools", then exit to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: thm2222
7 Replies
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig - JSON configuration plugin SYNOPSIS
# myapp.json { "foo" : "bar", "music_dir" : "<%= app->home->rel_dir('music') %>" } # Mojolicious my $config = $self->plugin('JSONConfig'); # Mojolicious::Lite my $config = plugin 'JSONConfig'; # Reads "myapp.json" by default my $config = app->config; # Everything can be customized with options my $config = plugin JSONConfig => {file => '/etc/myapp.conf'}; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig is a JSON configuration plugin that preprocesses it's input with Mojo::Template. The application object can be accessed via $app or the "app" function. You can extend the normal config file "myapp.json" with "mode" specific ones like "myapp.$mode.json". A default configuration filename will be generated by decamelizing the application class with "decamelize" in Mojo::Util or from the application filename. The code of this plugin is a good example for learning to build new plugins, you're welcome to fork it. OPTIONS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all options from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and supports the following new ones. "template" # Mojolicious::Lite plugin JSONConfig => {template => {line_start => '.'}}; Attribute values passed to Mojo::Template object used to preprocess configuration files. METHODS
Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig inherits all methods from Mojolicious::Plugin::Config and implements the following new ones. "parse" $plugin->parse($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process content with "render" and parse it with Mojo::JSON. sub parse { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... $content = $self->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); ... return $hash; } "register" my $config = $plugin->register($app, $conf); Register plugin in Mojolicious application. "render" $plugin->render($content, $file, $conf, $app); Process configuration file with Mojo::Template. sub render { my ($self, $content, $file, $conf, $app) = @_; ... return $content; } SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Plugin::JSONConfig(3pm)