Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting I need to appears as different ip address when I send a form Post 302874491 by Paul Walker on Friday 15th of November 2013 10:38:27 AM
Old 11-15-2013
Hmm the remote machine I need to send from is a windows 2008 server, and I am on a unix box can you see a problem?
thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I am not able to send mail form unix to other mail accounts.

Using Mailx command i.e mailx -s "subject" chinni@hotmail.com < \tmp\chin this command executed sucessfully but not able to receive the mail in chinni@hotmail.com please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chinnigd
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send email with attachment in form of excel in unix

Hi, I have a shell script which send email with an attachment in the form of an email. However, the when I open the attachment, all the data comes in one column. How do I format the data in the excel sheet while sending the email? Thanks (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdebroy
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pull E-mail address from file, send e-mail

Hello, I am new to perl and need to create a script that will read a file and pull a name from the file and send e-mail. How can I use the following awk statement in a perl script? grep UNIXadmins /root/mail.conf | awk '{ print $2}' and use the output to send a e-mail. Any help would... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DC Heard
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

send email from address list and subject list

Hello, Here is my problem. there are two files. first.txt <<< contains email address ====== abc@mail.com abd@mail.com abe@mail.com second.txt <<< contains webpage links ======== http//www.test.com/abc/index.html http://www.test.com/abd/index.html http://www.test.com/abe/index.html... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: paulds
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using mailx to send in the future? Also change "from" address?

Hey, I've got a script using mailx to send an email to the user, but i'd like it if I could have it send the email sometime in the future, not right away. And by future, i mean like 1 minute in the future. And I don't want it to halt the script in anyway. Perhaps there's a way to have it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: paqman
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

send mail file from server to another address

HP-UX B11.23 ia64 I have a users mail inbox in /var/mail I want to send all the mail there to another address (an Exchange address). At the Exchange address, I want it to appear as the original separate emails, with attachments in their original form (e.g. still MIME encoded). Is that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
6 Replies

8. AIX

how to send a file from aix to a email address?

how to send a file from aix to a email address? such as xxx@yahoo.com? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep IP address form a text file along with the subnet

I have an input file: class 1 3 5 10.10.10..0/23 hicks jimmy class 3 10.12.10.0/22 mike class.019283 10.10.15.10/20 henry gym.847585 45 192.168.10.0/22 nancy jim steve maya The output should look like this: 10.10.10..0/23 10.12.10.0/22 10.10.15.10/20 192.168.10.0/22 I have the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: e_mikey_2000
3 Replies
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options				       CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE - set size of the input file to send off SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE, curl_off_t filesize); DESCRIPTION
When uploading a file to a remote site, filesize should be used to tell libcurl what the expected size of the input file is. This value must be passed as a curl_off_t. For uploading using SCP, this option or CURLOPT_INFILESIZE(3) is mandatory. To unset this value again, set it to -1. When sending emails using SMTP, this command can be used to specify the optional SIZE parameter for the MAIL FROM command. This option does not limit how much data libcurl will actually send, as that is controlled entirely by what the read callback returns, but telling one value and sending a different amount may lead to errors. DEFAULT
Unset PROTOCOLS
Many EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_off_t uploadsize = FILE_SIZE; curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "ftp://example.com/destination.tar.gz"); curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 1L); curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE, uploadsize); curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
SMTP support added in 7.23.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, and CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_INFILESIZE(3), CURLOPT_UPLOAD(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE(3)