Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Manufacturer of OS in Solaris Post 302874411 by omkar.jadhav on Friday 15th of November 2013 05:38:02 AM
Old 11-15-2013
Manufacturer of OS in Solaris

need a command to specifically to check the manufacturer of the operating system for soalris machine....this doubt sounds silly but i am just looking for specific command which will give me the manufacturer for soalris. Smilie

can we use
Code:
uname -s

as the manufacturer of the OS..i guess manufacturer will be Oracle corporation

can someone help in getting this.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

memory manufacturer command

Does anybody know the command i issue to find out the manufacturer of the RAM modules in my machine ....ie KINGSTON etc ....i know there is one because I saw sombody use it the other day cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Manufacturer name of computer system(hardware) , processor

Hi All, Can someone let me know the method or set of commands by which i can retrive manufacturer name of computer system (hardware of machine ) and manufacturer of processor. i get below information when fired psrinfo command : psrinfo -vp The physical processor has 1 virtual processor... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
6 Replies
Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult(3)			     TCG Software Stack Developer's Reference				 Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult(3)

NAME
Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult- get manufacturer specific information regarding the results of a self test. SYNOPSIS
#include <tss/platform.h> #include <tss/tcpa_defines.h> #include <tss/tcpa_typedef.h> #include <tss/tcpa_struct.h> #include <tss/tss_typedef.h> #include <tss/tss_structs.h> #include <tss/tspi.h> TSS_RESULT Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult(TSS_HTPM hTPM, UINT32* pulTestResultLength, BYTE** prgbTestResult); DESCRIPTION
Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult is provided by a manufacturer of a TPM to provide manufacturer specific self test results. PARAMETERS
hTPM Handle of the TPM object pulTestREsultLength Receives the length (in bytes) of the prgbTestResult parameter prgbTestResult Pointer to the memory block containing the TPM manufacturer specific information. RETURN CODES
Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult returns TSS_SUCCESS on success, otherwise one of the following values are returned: TSS_E_INVALID_HANDLE hTPM is not a valid handle to the TPM object. TSS_E_INTERNAL_ERROR An error occurred internal to the TSS. CONFORMING TO
Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult conforms to the Trusted Computing Group Software Specification version 1.1 Golden SEE ALSO
Tspi_TPM_SelfTestFull(3). TSS 1.1 2004-05-26 Tspi_TPM_GetTestResult(3)