Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thread 2nd page not visible
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Thread 2nd page not visible Post 302872943 by Neo on Sunday 10th of November 2013 06:36:06 PM
Old 11-10-2013
I apologize for the error; and thank everyone for their patience as we recode to optimize our pages for search engines, based on best-practices, without using our legacy SEO product.

In a way this transition has been both a blessing and a nightmare at the same time. vBSEO going out-of-business was not good at all; but on the other hand, the legacy SEO package was unsupported and suboptimal.

We have seen our traffic drop due to problems with vBSEO, so it's good to have removed it; but recoding (all custom code) has been a lot of work; and today I fat fingered a database query and that typo caused the errors.

Again, my apologies for the error and my heartfelt thanks to all for letting us know as soon as an error is found, so we can fix it as quickly as possible.

Thank you again for your kindness and support.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why are the xml tags not visible?

Could some one please tell me why, when I run the following php code: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <?php $readfile = file("rss_file.xml"); for ($k=0; $k<=count($readfile)-1; $k++) { echo "$readfile<br>"; } </BODY> </HTML> the tags do not appear in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

new thread link in home page

Sir, I want to post a new thread but I am not able to find a new thread link anywhere in the home page. Every time i used to go to new post and selecting contact administrator after that there is a link for new thread is it the right method. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salaathi
1 Replies

3. Web Development

images are not visible

hi, why my uploaded images are not visible both in front-end and back-end of my CMS ? See the picture: http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/72686/noPics.png I checked the GD library in php. It seems ok... http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/72686/GD.png thanks ---------- Post updated at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

5. Solaris

folder not visible in ls -l

Hi, I have a strange problem. when i do ls i see a folder, say 'abc', but it disappears when i do ls -l. I cannot access or mv that folder. Solaris 10 (SPARC) doesn't allow me to create a new folder with the same name, as it already exists. 'file' command also doesn't recognize i 'abc'... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Groups is not visible

OS : SunOS 5.8 I am trying to add a user ad3059 to the following groups, A B C D ( four groups A,B,C,D) When i use usermod command and add the user to the above groups, and go to > groups ad3059 other C D It doesnt show A and B groups and shows it as other.Please advice on how... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revathi2089
13 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter::TOC(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     MojoMojo::Formatter::TOC(3pm)

module_loaded
       Return true if the module is loaded.

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter::TOC - generate table of contents DESCRIPTION
This formatter will replace "{{toc}}" with a table of contents, using HTML::GenToc. If you don't want an element to be included in the TOC, make it have "class="notoc"" METHODS
format_content_order The TOC formatter expects HTML input so it needs to run after the main formatter. Since comment-type formatters (order 91) could add a heading for the comment section, the TOC formatter will run with a priority of 95. format_content Calls the formatter. Takes a ref to the content as well as the context object. The syntax for the TOC plugin invocation is: {{toc M- }} # start from Header level M {{toc -N }} # stop at Header level N {{toc M-N }} # process only header levels M..N where M is the minimum heading level to include in the TOC, and N is the maximum level (depth). For example, suppose you only have one H1 on the page so it doesn't make sense to add it to the TOC; also, assume you and don't want to include any headers smaller than H3. The {{toc}} markup to achieve that would be: {{toc 2-3}} Defaults to 1-6. SEO-friendly anchors Anchors should be generated with SEO- (and human-) friendly names, i.e. out of the entire token text, instead of being numeric or reduced to the first word(s) of the token. In the spirit of http://seo2.0.onreact.com/top-10-fatal-url-design-mistakes, compare: http://beachfashion.com/photos/Pamela_Anderson#In_red_swimsuit_in_Baywatch vs. http://beachfashion.com/photos/Pamela_Anderson#in "Which one speaks your language more, which one will you rather click?" The anchor names generated are compliant with XHTML1.0 Strict. Also, per the HTML 4.01 spec, anchor names should be restricted to ASCII characters and anchors that differ only in case may not appear in the same document. In particular, an anchor name may be defined only once in a document (logically, because otherwise the user agent wouldn't know which #foo to scroll to). This is currently a problem with HTML::Toc v1.11, which doesn't have support for passing the already existing anchors to the "templateAnchorName" sub. assembleAnchorName http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Toc/Toc.pod#templateAnchorName SEE ALSO
MojoMojo and Module::Pluggable::Ordered. AUTHORS
Dan Dascalescu, <http://dandascalescu.com> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter::TOC(3pm)