Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thread 2nd page not visible
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Thread 2nd page not visible Post 302872943 by Neo on Sunday 10th of November 2013 06:36:06 PM
Old 11-10-2013
I apologize for the error; and thank everyone for their patience as we recode to optimize our pages for search engines, based on best-practices, without using our legacy SEO product.

In a way this transition has been both a blessing and a nightmare at the same time. vBSEO going out-of-business was not good at all; but on the other hand, the legacy SEO package was unsupported and suboptimal.

We have seen our traffic drop due to problems with vBSEO, so it's good to have removed it; but recoding (all custom code) has been a lot of work; and today I fat fingered a database query and that typo caused the errors.

Again, my apologies for the error and my heartfelt thanks to all for letting us know as soon as an error is found, so we can fix it as quickly as possible.

Thank you again for your kindness and support.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why are the xml tags not visible?

Could some one please tell me why, when I run the following php code: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <?php $readfile = file("rss_file.xml"); for ($k=0; $k<=count($readfile)-1; $k++) { echo "$readfile<br>"; } </BODY> </HTML> the tags do not appear in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

new thread link in home page

Sir, I want to post a new thread but I am not able to find a new thread link anywhere in the home page. Every time i used to go to new post and selecting contact administrator after that there is a link for new thread is it the right method. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salaathi
1 Replies

3. Web Development

images are not visible

hi, why my uploaded images are not visible both in front-end and back-end of my CMS ? See the picture: http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/72686/noPics.png I checked the GD library in php. It seems ok... http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/72686/GD.png thanks ---------- Post updated at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

5. Solaris

folder not visible in ls -l

Hi, I have a strange problem. when i do ls i see a folder, say 'abc', but it disappears when i do ls -l. I cannot access or mv that folder. Solaris 10 (SPARC) doesn't allow me to create a new folder with the same name, as it already exists. 'file' command also doesn't recognize i 'abc'... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Groups is not visible

OS : SunOS 5.8 I am trying to add a user ad3059 to the following groups, A B C D ( four groups A,B,C,D) When i use usermod command and add the user to the above groups, and go to > groups ad3059 other C D It doesnt show A and B groups and shows it as other.Please advice on how... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revathi2089
13 Replies
lldptool-dcbx(8)						       Linux							  lldptool-dcbx(8)

NAME
DCBX - Show / manipulate DCBX configuration SYNOPSIS
lldptool -t -i ethx -V IEEE-DCBX -c [mode] lldptool -T -i ethx -V IEEE-DCBX mode=reset lldptool -t -i ethx -V <CIN-DCBX|CEE-DCBX> -c [enableTx] lldptool -T -i ethx -V <CIN-DCBX|CEE-DCBX> enableTx=<yes|no> DESCRIPTION - DCBX MODE lldpad supports the following versions of the DCB capabilities exchange (DCBX) protocol: CIN DCBX <http://download.intel.com/technology/eedc/dcb_cep_spec.pdf> CEE DCBX <http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2008/az-wadekar-dcbx-capability-exchange-discovery-protocol-1108-v1.01.pdf> IEEE DCBX See the IEEE 802.1Qaz-2011 specification for details." IEEE DCBX is the default DCBX mode for a DCB capable interface. Therefore the default and configured IEEE DCBX TLVs will be transmitted when the interface comes up. lldpad can be globally configured to support one of the legacy DCBX versions (CIN or CEE). If the remote LLDP agent does not transmit any IEEE DCBX TLVs and does transmit a legacy DCBX TLV which matches the configured legacy DCBX version, then the DCBX mode will drop back to legacy DCBX mode. It will not transition back to IEEE DCBX mode until the next link reset. If lldpad has dropped back to legacy DCBX mode for a given interface and the daemon is stopped and restarted, the legacy DCBX mode for that interface will be used instead of starting out in IEEE DCBX mode. This behavior only applies to the case where lldpad is restarted and is not per- sistent across a system reboot. The DCBX mode can be queried and configured by using the special tlvid IEEE-DCBX. There is not an actual TLV which corresponds to this tlvid. Its use is to query and reset the IEEE DCBX mode. When queried, IEEE DCBX mode can take the following values: auto - IEEE DCBX will be used (intially) if lldpad is restarted. An exception is if the DCBX mode has been forced to a legacy DCBX mode, then the specified legacy mode will be used. See information about the 'dcbx' parameter in dcbtool(8) for more information about this exception." CEE - CEE DCBX will be used if lldpad is restarted CIN - CIN DCBX will be used if lldpad is restarted The IEEE DCBX mode can be reset to auto by setting the mode argument to the value reset DESCRIPTION - DCBX CONFIGURATION The detailed configuration of the IEEE DCBX TLVs can be found in related lldptool man pages for each IEEE DCBX TLV (see lldptool-pfc(8), lldptool-ets(8) and lldptool-app(8)). The detailed configuration of the CIN and CEE DCBX TLVs is performed using dcbtool (see dcbtool(8)). However, lldptool can configure the enableTx parameter of the CIN and CEE DCBX TLVs (as it can with most other TLVs). Since lldpad only transmits TLVs for one version of DCBX on any given interface, the enableTx parameter for the CIN and CEE DCBX TLVs (and for the IEEE DCBX feature TLVs) takes effect only when the corresponding DCBX version is active. ARGUMENTS
mode=reset Reset the DCBX mode that will be used if lldpad is restarted by setting the mode argument to reset using the special tlvid IEEE- DCBX. enableTx Enable the specified DCBX TLV (CIN-DCBX or CEE-DCBX) to be transmitted in the LLDPDU if that DCBX mode for the specified interface has been selected. EXAMPLE &; USAGE Query the current DCBX mode that will be used if lldpad is restarted. (this is not a persistent setting) lldptool -t -i eth3 -V IEEE-DCBX -c mode Reset the DCBX mode to be 'auto' (start in IEEE DCBX mode) after the next lldpad restart lldptool -T -i eth3 -V IEEE-DCBX mode=reset Enable transmission of the CEE DCBX TLV lldptool -T -i eth3 -V CEE-DCBX enableTx=yes Disable transmission of the CIN DCBX TLV lldptool -T -i eth3 -V CIN-DCBX enableTx=no Query the configuration of enableTx for the CEE DCBX TLV lldptool -t -i eth3 -V CEE-DCBX -c enableTx NOTES
SEE ALSO
dcbtool(8), lldptool(8), lldptool-ets(8), lldptool-pfc(8), lldptool-app(8), lldpad(8) AUTHOR
Eric Multanen open-lldp August 2012 lldptool-dcbx(8)