Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Virt-install: ERROR Host does not support any virtualization Post 302872607 by fpmurphy on Friday 8th of November 2013 08:48:30 PM
Old 11-08-2013
You have not provided sufficient information for anybody to provide a useful answer.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How install the HOST RESOURCES MIB

Hello to all, I need monitor some AIX servers version 5.3 it, would want to know how if these servers or bring installed HOST RESOURCES MIB, is necessary to compile it, if I can unload it or of it could obtain where it, since I take with this problem around 2 weeks… I am trying to collect data... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: julius_MIB
0 Replies

2. Hardware

Desktops that provide virtualization support.

Hi all, I want to buy a desktop/workstation, load Red Hat 6 and create some virtual machines to work with. Does anyone currently have systems at home that you have virtual machines on? Remember, I am not talking about server class systems, but just the ordinary desktops. I see a lot of 64-bit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geelsu
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[Solved] Add hardware in virt-install command

Hi, Again a question about virt-install. Someone knows how to add hardware in the virt-install command? I put the first disk with --disks path=/.... but I need a second disk and I don't know how to include it? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiddenshadow
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Best performance UNIX just for HOST Virtualization?

Hi everybody, Which Unix base OS have best performance for HOST virtualization? I tested SmartOS but it needs another OS to connect remotely! Thanks in advance. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mbzadegan
11 Replies

5. AIX

Install VIOS SSL Certificate on Integrated Virtualization Manager

Anyone have any procedures or tutorials on how to change the self-signed certificate on the IBM AIX VIOS Intergrated Virtulization Manager web site? I've googled till my fingers broke and most links take me to generic replacements for IBM products that I don't have. Any help is appreciated.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JAY2068
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Installation of virt-manager while yum update and yum install rhvm does not work

I have downloaded RHEV-H 4.2 Red Hat Virtualization - Red Hat Customer Portal (RHVirtualization 4.2 Host and Manager iso). I uploaded the image and installed on an HP G9 server baremetal. I found I dont have a WAN/net connectivity later on HPG9 server. How can I still install virt-manager on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paras Pandey
1 Replies
ARITHMETIC(6)							   Games Manual 						     ARITHMETIC(6)

NAME
arithmetic - provide drill in number facts SYNOPSIS
/usr/games/arithmetic [ +-x/ ] [ range ] DESCRIPTION
Arithmetic types out simple arithmetic problems, and waits for an answer to be typed in. If the answer is correct, it types back "Right!", and a new problem. If the answer is wrong, it replies "What?", and waits for another answer. After every twenty problems, it publishes statistics on correctness and the time required to answer. To quit the program, type an interrupt (delete). The first optional argument determines the kind of problem to be generated; +-x/ respectively cause addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems to be generated. One or more characters can be given; if more than one is given, the different types of problems will be mixed in random order; default is +-. Range is a decimal number; all addends, subtrahends, differences, multiplicands, divisors, and quotients will be less than or equal to the value of range. Default range is 10. At the start, all numbers less than or equal to range are equally likely to appear. If the respondent makes a mistake, the numbers in the problem which was missed become more likely to reappear. As a matter of educational philosophy, the program will not give correct answers, since the learner should, in principle, be able to calcu- late them. Thus the program is intended to provide drill for someone just past the first learning stage, not to teach number facts de novo. For almost all users, the relevant statistic should be time per problem, not percent correct. 7th Edition May 6, 1986 ARITHMETIC(6)