Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Pro*c file Compiling Issue in suse Linux Post 302872053 by blackrageous on Thursday 7th of November 2013 03:30:53 PM
Old 11-07-2013
transfer header file sqlmacros.h and try again.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Errors while trying to install software on SuSE 9.2 Pro

First off I try to install XTheater on SuSE 9.2 Pro I run the ./configure command and this is what I get chris@linux:~/Desktop/Xtheater-0.9.2> ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: CTroxtell21
25 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

absolute beginner with suse 9.2 and XP Pro

I'm sure this is pretty infantile but I can't figute it out. How to I load the nVidia driver for SuSE 9.2? I have no idea what the X environment is or how to quit it or how to run the nVidia patch. Secondly how do I persuade my SuSE 9.3 computer to talk with my Windows XP network. Linux... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrgmwsnow
9 Replies

3. Programming

Compilation error when compiling Pro*C code

I'm running a query similar to the one that I'm describing below -: _______________________________ EXEC SQL INSERT INTO TABLE1 ( C1 ,C2 ,C3 ,C4 ) (SELECT DISTINCT B.V1 ,B.V2 ,( SELECT D.V3 FROM TABLE2 D WHERE D.V3 = C.V4) ,B.V4 FROM TABLE2 B ,TABLE3 C WHERE B.V3 = C.V4) ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maheshp
1 Replies

4. Programming

Compiling Pro*C program under unix

Hello, I am trying to compile a Pro*C program under unix: proc iname=test.pc works fine but then I am not able to compile the test.c file : gcc test.c -o test.o -L $ORACLE_HOME/lib -l clntsh /usr/bin/ld: Object file format error in: /u01/app/oracle/product/10.1.0.2.0/lib:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nsmrmd
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error when compiling with the pro-c

Gentlemen, I can not compile with the Pro-C installed on a Solaris 10. I get the following error ..: ! Compilation: startdmn.pc ------------------------------------------------------------------ ld.so.1: proc: fatal: libclntsh.so.9.0: open failed: No such file or directory make: Fatal... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pedro_Oca
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Linux SuSE SLES 8 error..unable to issue shutdown command

the only way we can power off is if we actually press power button on server. Running on HP DL-G4. from root, when we issue command it just returns to root prompt. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amexboy
1 Replies
apertium-transfer(1)													      apertium-transfer(1)

NAME
apertium-transfer - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the apertium open-source machine translation toolbox: http://www.apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-transfer trules preproc biltrans [input [output]] apertium-transfer -n trules preproc [input [output]] DESCRIPTION
apertium-transfer is the program that performs the transfer from input language into output language. Normally this program will not be used independently, but in combination with other programs: see apertium-translator (1). FILES
These are the five files that can be used with this command: trules Transfer rules file preproc Result of preprocess trules file biltrans Bilingual letter transducer file infile Input file (stdin by default). outfile Output file (stdout by default). -n Do not use a bilingual dictionary to process the input. SEE ALSO
apertium-translator(1), apertium (1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
Copyright (c) 2005, 2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. 2006-03-08 apertium-transfer(1)