Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Unmask/Decrypt an XML file? Post 302871503 by Corona688 on Wednesday 6th of November 2013 10:15:21 AM
Old 11-06-2013
Could you attach the file instead of pasting binary junk as a text blob? I don't recognize the data at all this way.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Decrypt Des file - then encrypt

Help.. I need to decrypt a file that was encrypted using DES 56 Bit. I have the encryption key and the block size used but no idea what utility to use.. I then need to encrypt the file using pgp and another key I have.. againt I dont know what utility to use. I am running solaris 9 .... ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to encrypt and decrypt a file

How to encrypt and decrypt a file using unix Command? Can any one help me? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unmask

Hi All, I'm a newbie to UNIX I'm learning AIX 5l Basics I'm unable to execute UNMASK command as mentioned. Could any one help me. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: udayakumar
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Decrypt a GPG file through shell script

Hi, I'm trying to decrypt a gpg file thorugh a shell script. But i' could'nt. My script is , -sh-3.1$ cat test_gpg.sh #!/bin/ksh echo " Hello, iam testing GPG" gpg prabhu.txt.gpg <<EOF prompt prabhu EOF exit 0 The file i'm trying to decrypt is prabhu.txt.gpg and my passphrase is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: apsprabhu
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

decrypt the file

Hello all I am getting a encrypted file (.pgp) and a key which i have to use to decrypt that file. I couldn't understand where to put the key on my unix box so that decryption happens. Please reply. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasuarjula
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to decrypt a file in a directory (SHL script)

I need to decrypt a file in a directory, I need to write a shl scrip & cron job How I find the files in the directory: the file is like this: dailypayments_sfs_payment_201011151800.dat -d The decrypt command: gpg -o dailypayments_sfs_payment_201011151800.dat -d 20101115 (the date... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rechever
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to decrypt any file in UNIX?

How to decrypt a file in unix? I dont know the type of decryption nor the type of text data it contains. We extracted the file from sfdc & need to process it in unix. When extracted, we get encrypted data in the file. The file content is- ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: saga20
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to decrypt a file in UNIX?

I have a file which contains encrypted data. Can anyone tell me how to decrypt the file? (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: saga20
14 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Change group and Unmask it to 027 in Linux?

I want to propose a change to the run script environment. This would change the effective group of the wsadmin account to prodview with a umask of 027 before running our services. In linux this can be accomplished by the following #!/bin/ksh # # Original shell # newgrp prodview <<... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sindhu puja
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Encrypt and Decrypt a File with Password

Hello, I have few files on unix which are payroll related and I need them to encrypt with password so others wouldn't see the data. I use ETL tool and would like to know the unix command that does encryption/decryption to use in the ETL. Thank you, Sri (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: eskay
3 Replies
PX_SET_BLOB_FILE(3)					     Library Functions Manual					       PX_SET_BLOB_FILE(3)

NAME
PX_set_blob_file -- Associate blob file with database SYNOPSIS
#include <paradox.h> int PX_set_blob_file(pxdoc_t *pxdoc, const char *filename) DESCRIPTION
Opens or creates the given blob file and associates it with the Paradox database. This function must be called before accessing records whose blob data is stored in a .MB file. It must also be called after opening or creating the paradox database. If the blob data is con- tained in the record itself or can be stored in the record, this function may not be called. This function must be called after opening or creating the database file, because it uses the same file open mode. If you call it before PX_open_file(3) or PX_create_file(3) it will quit with an error. RETURN VALUE
Returns a value < 0 in case of an error, otherwise 0. SEE ALSO
PX_open_file(3), PX_create_file(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Uwe Steinmann uwe@steinmann.cx. PX_SET_BLOB_FILE(3)