Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs Post 302868389 by TheSSDReview on Sunday 27th of October 2013 05:25:18 PM
Old 10-27-2013
Confused...

The code I pasted was the code that was originally in the .htaaccess file. I was hoping you could help me along with the correct rewrite rule (similar to what you did above) where my link is only the threadid alone and not filename and threadid. That was why I gave the example. (/Forums/ssd-beginners-guide-discussion/1830.htm)

To be clear, I want to delete that code and redirect to the original urls and ensure seo is proper.

Last edited by TheSSDReview; 10-27-2013 at 06:31 PM..

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vbulletin addon for ads?

i'm wondering what vbulletin addon is used here to manage ads if the admin could let me know :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disgust
1 Replies
WNINTRO(7WN)						  Miscellaneous WordNettm Topics					      WNINTRO(7WN)

NAME
wnintro - introduction to miscellaneous WordNet information SYNOPSIS
morphy - discussion of WordNet's morphological processing uniqbeg - unique beginners for noun hierarchies wngloss - glossary of terms used in WordNet wngroups - discussion of WordNet search code to group similar senses wnlicens - text of WordNet license agreement wnpkgs - information about WordNet packages and distribution wnstats - database statistics DESCRIPTION
This section of the WordNet Reference Manual contains manual pages that describe various topics related to WordNet and the semantic concor- dances, and a glossary of terms. SEE ALSO
wnintro(1WN), wnintro(3WN), wnintro(5WN), morphy(7WN), uniqbeg(7WN), wngroups(7WN), wnlicens(7WN), wnpkgs(7WN), wnstats(7WN), wngloss(7WN). Fellbaum, C.(1998), ed. "WordNet: An Electronic Lexical Database". MIT Press, Cambridge, MA. WordNet 3.0 Dec 2006 WNINTRO(7WN)