Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs Post 302868351 by TheSSDReview on Sunday 27th of October 2013 12:27:35 PM
Old 10-27-2013
Thank you for this post...and Google Search! VBSEO was removed from my site a month ago as we determined it to be the cause of a hack-attack. I need now to clean up the installation as it was simply deleted and ripped out.

I went to simply delete the entries in the .htaaccess and delete VBSEO.php and learned within seconds that i just affected all search resluts as the URLS had changed. My URLs are a bit different as your examples and are just the id such as:

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Removed Link. If you want help on mod_rewrite. post the URLs without the domain (FQDN).

Can you please figure out and post the rewrite url for this?

Also, can I simply delete the VBSEO rewrites as well? This is what I have:
Code:
RewriteRule ^((urllist|sitemap_).*\.(xml|txt)(\.gz)?)$ vbseo_sitemap/vbseo_getsitemap.php?sitemap=$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|modcp/|cron|vbseo_sitemap)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ vbseo.php [L,QSA]

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

vbulletin addon for ads?

i'm wondering what vbulletin addon is used here to manage ads if the admin could let me know :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: disgust
1 Replies
OUTPUT_ADD_REWRITE_VAR(3)						 1						 OUTPUT_ADD_REWRITE_VAR(3)

output_add_rewrite_var - Add URL rewriter values

SYNOPSIS
bool output_add_rewrite_var (string $name, string $value) DESCRIPTION
This function adds another name/value pair to the URL rewrite mechanism. The name and value will be added to URLs (as GET parameter) and forms (as hidden input fields) the same way as the session ID when transparent URL rewriting is enabled with session.use_trans_sid. Please note that absolute URLs (http://example.com/..) aren't rewritten. This function's behavior is controlled by the url_rewriter.tags php.ini parameter. Note Calling this function will implicitly start output buffering if it is not active already. PARAMETERS
o $name - The variable name. o $value - The variable value. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 output_add_rewrite_var(3) example <?php output_add_rewrite_var('var', 'value'); // some links echo '<a href="file.php">link</a> <a href="http://example.com">link2</a>'; // a form echo '<form action="script.php" method="post"> <input type="text" name="var2" /> </form>'; print_r(ob_list_handlers()); ?> The above example will output: <a href="file.php?var=value">link</a> <a href="http://example.com">link2</a> <form action="script.php" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="var" value="value" /> <input type="text" name="var2" /> </form> Array ( [0] => URL-Rewriter ) SEE ALSO
output_reset_rewrite_vars(3), ob_flush(3), ob_list_handlers(3). PHP Documentation Group OUTPUT_ADD_REWRITE_VAR(3)