Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using Mediawiki API fails
Top Forums Web Development Using Mediawiki API fails Post 302867403 by Neo on Thursday 24th of October 2013 06:55:10 AM
Old 10-24-2013
Normally, FWIW, I would do this kind of task with curl in a PHP script.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelth
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to run an API from a script and extract fields from output of API

Hi, I need to call an API (GetUsageDetails)from inside a shell script which takes an input argument acct_nbr. The output of API will be like : <usageAccum accumId="450" accumCaptn="PM_125" inclUnits="1410.00" inclUnitsUsed="744.00" shared="true" pooled="false" prorated="false"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

5. Web Development

Face-api.js — JavaScript API for Face Recognition in the Browser with tensorflow.js

Ref: https://itnext.io/face-api-js-javascript-api-for-face-recognition-in-the-browser-with-tensorflow-js-bcc2a6c4cf07 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					 CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - timeout for the connect phase SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, long timeout); DESCRIPTION
Pass a long. It should contain the maximum time in seconds that you allow the connection phase to the server to take. This only limits the connection phase, it has no impact once it has connected. Set to zero to switch to the default built-in connection timeout - 300 seconds. See also the CURLOPT_TIMEOUT(3) option. In unix-like systems, this might cause signals to be used unless CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL(3) is set. DEFAULT
300 PROTOCOLS
All EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "http://example.com"); /* complete connection within 10 seconds */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 10L); curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_TIMEOUT(3), CURLOPT_LOW_SPEED_LIMIT(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT(3)